BY IMPRESS #3 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

·       Includes on-trend accent nails

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Tiffany P.
These nails were absolutely amazing! They were sooo easy to apply. I love that there was a paper to help you place the nails on so you wouldn't mix them up. They were complimentary but I will definitely be purchasing more. They last so long.
Samantha M.
Boston , MA
I'm obsessed, if applied correctly they look super professional, they also last a really long time and you can buy them at any drugstore. I've always been awful at painting my nails and I never have time for a manicure.
Jill B.
Sioux City, IA
I just got these in my Influenster box today. The design was definitely different. I am not sure I really like it. It does not really go with anything. I also did not like that they do not stick very well. You can not really get them wet for a while after you put them on. I ended up taking them off because I had to go to work and did not need them falling off.
Erika C.
I got them as a free sample from CVS and I was being lazy to get a mani, so I decided to pop this nails on and give them a try. And so far they're amazing ! The nail bed isn't the same shape as mine, so I used a nail file to reshape the bottom. But I've had them on for about 6 hours, and I've been doing some cleaning and they are still on!!
Anita F.
Dolton, IL
I had something like these but they were black with glitter and almond shaped. I wore them for my 8th grade dance. Everyone thought they were real acrylic nails. I recommend these if you need something for like 2-4 days because after that it's pop off city. 😂💅
Kimberly G.
Edwardsville , IL
They were very pretty and easy to put on but i didn't like that they were so flexible. They also didn't last very long without any nail glue. I actually tried them 2 different times just to make sure I didn't do them wrong the 1st time and my conclusion was the same, they're OK for a quick one night wear but if you want something long lasting try something else.
Chelsea L.
Atwater, CA
I purchased these when I was Maid Of Honor in my BFF'S wedding. The nails themselves look great, however I had a couple that just wouldn't stick. I had to replace them twice. And the other nails didn't last too Long either. Maybe I have difficult nails that don't like adhesives lol, but I wouldn't recommend them for long-term wear. They worked great for a day-use!
Melissa R.
I was happy with the easy application and removal. No damage to nails at all! They are great if you need a nice manicure last minute with no time to get it done. I only had them on for a few days though, and I don't think they would've stayed on much longer than that. But it may vary with your lifestyle. Overall they were exactly what I expected. They also come in really awesome colors!
Laney G.
Cuthbert, GA
I have actually bought these before and tried them. the sticky doesn't last. Don't plan on wearing them in the shower b/c when I did they came off and ended up in my hair. So they aren't really what they are suppose to do. I thought they'd be like fake nails that stayed on all the time but just be stick on. I was clearly wrong. they stick on for maybe a day or so.
Riley P.
Lakewood, CA
I have never really liked fake nails because they always fall off when I'm either tying my shoes or even using a fork! But these impress nails are by far the best fake nails I've ever tried!!! They stay on so easily! And if one accidentally falls off( which is hard to make it come off) you can just use some nail glue!! This is hands down the best fake nails ever!!💅
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart