BY IMPRESS #3 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Danielle S.
Jenkintown, PA
Loved the print of these! Fairly easy to apply, though I wish there was a YouTube instructional video as I'm not sure I pressed the nails on hard enough. Most of the nails only lasted a week before they were starting to fall off. Great for an event but not for extended wear.

I received these free for testing purposes. All opinions are my own.
Erika C.
I got them as a free sample from CVS and I was being lazy to get a mani, so I decided to pop this nails on and give them a try. And so far they're amazing ! The nail bed isn't the same shape as mine, so I used a nail file to reshape the bottom. But I've had them on for about 6 hours, and I've been doing some cleaning and they are still on!!
Anita F.
Dolton, IL
I had something like these but they were black with glitter and almond shaped. I wore them for my 8th grade dance. Everyone thought they were real acrylic nails. I recommend these if you need something for like 2-4 days because after that it's pop off city. 😂💅
Srbuhi B.
Absolutely adored these nails, and can’t express my excitement for this voxbox I received. It was easy to place on the nails and have them fixed, let alone these nails were sky blue and blue is my favorite color!! I would definitely recommend this brand to everyone, and I would definitely buy in the future!!
Alyssa R.
Twp Washinton, NJ
These are easy to use and come in many beautiful colors and designs to choose from. They are pretty affordable and available at a variety of places. But my only con is after two days of wearing them the sides of the nails started to lift up and my hair would get caught in my nails, it was very frustrating. But they are easy to remove and they don't damage your nails
Aniya S.
Birmingham, AL
Very easy to apply lasts me about a week 10 days max. I work as a Beauty Consultant so i use my hands a lot, & I always get compliments on them! + they're $8 vs the $35 i usually spend for the same nail art Never going to the nail salon again!
brittni s.
Pocatello, ID
Overall, I would recommend these to other ladies who want a fast, easy and cute manicure. I was impressed with how long they lasted and for the variety of designs available. The only problem I had is that they were slightly too short for my natural nails. Even when clipping my nails as short as humanly possible, they still stuck out further than the impress ones.
Kendall W.
Portland, OR
I received this is my shimmer VoxBox. I was actually so impressed at first but then about a week later (maybe closer to 5 days) when they started popping off I lost my excitement. But what can you expect for $6 nails. They are really cute if you need something quick for the night but I'll stick with my acrylics.
Danielle H.
Schoolcraft, MI
I didn't expect much out of these when I got them, but I tried them out and was quite surprised by how well they worked. They looked nice on my nails, there were plenty of sizes to choose from, and they lasted for quite some time. After 4 days I finally popped them off because I'm not a big fan of wearing fake nails. these would be perfect for a special occasion.
Laney G.
Cuthbert, GA
I have actually bought these before and tried them. the sticky doesn't last. Don't plan on wearing them in the shower b/c when I did they came off and ended up in my hair. So they aren't really what they are suppose to do. I thought they'd be like fake nails that stayed on all the time but just be stick on. I was clearly wrong. they stick on for maybe a day or so.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart