BY IMPRESS #3 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Britney H.
Aurora, IL
I love this product! I used to have acrylic nails applied but they damaged my nails and are super expensive! I have some nails that split from tip to base and catch on everything. This product keeps them covered, they look great, and they stay on with no damage! It is great not having to apply polish and wait for it to dry. Great color selection, and great price!
Chelsea L.
Atwater, CA
I purchased these when I was Maid Of Honor in my BFF'S wedding. The nails themselves look great, however I had a couple that just wouldn't stick. I had to replace them twice. And the other nails didn't last too Long either. Maybe I have difficult nails that don't like adhesives lol, but I wouldn't recommend them for long-term wear. They worked great for a day-use!
Srbuhi B.
Absolutely adored these nails, and can’t express my excitement for this voxbox I received. It was easy to place on the nails and have them fixed, let alone these nails were sky blue and blue is my favorite color!! I would definitely recommend this brand to everyone, and I would definitely buy in the future!!
Irene L.
Flagstaff, AZ
the product does what it is meant to do but many of the color and design options are unappealing, I wish they had more timeless options. The set i was sent in my voxbox were a tropical design that I had no interested in, they were bright orange with palm tree designs, just not my style. for the sake of the review i tried them and they do work well!
Laney G.
Cuthbert, GA
I have actually bought these before and tried them. the sticky doesn't last. Don't plan on wearing them in the shower b/c when I did they came off and ended up in my hair. So they aren't really what they are suppose to do. I thought they'd be like fake nails that stayed on all the time but just be stick on. I was clearly wrong. they stick on for maybe a day or so.
Kendall W.
Portland, OR
I received this is my shimmer VoxBox. I was actually so impressed at first but then about a week later (maybe closer to 5 days) when they started popping off I lost my excitement. But what can you expect for $6 nails. They are really cute if you need something quick for the night but I'll stick with my acrylics.
Amy M.
I think the french manicure pattern with gray and silver flowers is really cute. However, the nails weren't quite the same shape as my own, so they looked fake on me. They also had some jagged edges that would have needed to be filed down. I also was concerned about being ale to remove my contacts with them on.
Melissa R.
I was happy with the easy application and removal. No damage to nails at all! They are great if you need a nice manicure last minute with no time to get it done. I only had them on for a few days though, and I don't think they would've stayed on much longer than that. But it may vary with your lifestyle. Overall they were exactly what I expected. They also come in really awesome colors!
Danielle S.
Jenkintown, PA
Loved the print of these! Fairly easy to apply, though I wish there was a YouTube instructional video as I'm not sure I pressed the nails on hard enough. Most of the nails only lasted a week before they were starting to fall off. Great for an event but not for extended wear.

I received these free for testing purposes. All opinions are my own.
Lindsey B.
I loved these nails. They lasted very very long for me. I ended up taking them off sooner than I should have, but they would have stayed on for a long time. They are perfect for nice occasions or just when you don't want to paint your nails. The only thing I have to complain about is that they aren't very long and don't fit nails that are more rounded than flat.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Amazon