BY IMPRESS #3 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

·       Includes on-trend accent nails

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

kelly k.
The same as going to the salon! It's very easy to apply and it offers a lot of different designs! One of the easiest products I have used by far. Very good value although I would consider how long you want your nails to be!
Mary L.
Dayton
I haven't actually tried these yet, but I'm hoping to find them available soon, otherwise I'll try to order some online,  I have Amazon Prime with free 2-day shipping, but they very limited in selection, unfortunately.
Hope to try them before I go on vacation. These would be awesome if they work well!
Michelle P.
Pikeville, NC
I really love these nails. I got the opportunity to try this out from the UniVoxBox and i was super impressed. i am an aircraft mechanic and i am very rough with my hands. Especially with all the hand washing. I am also a mother of two and i love to garden and have many pets. These lasted a surprisingly long time and where super strong. I can't wait to try more styles
Jessica H.
Auburn, NY
I am never a fan of painting my nails or taking care of them whatsoever. I have a 2 year old and a busy life, so when i came across broadway nails impress press on nails i was curious! i never wanted to shell out the $6-$8 they cost so i put them off. I received a pair in my Influenster box and let me tell you i am hooked! they apply so easy and remove just as easy!
Jennifer H.
Carthage, NY
I love the feel of these nails compared to other brands I've tried. I think they make really cute designs for them! They r very easy and quick to put on. My only problem with them is that I feel the sticky stuff doesn't last that long so I always add glue as well!
Gina K.
Slatington, PA
I have used these long before I got them in my recent VoxBox. They are affordable, easy to apply, come in tons of cute designs, and can last up to a week if you apply them correctly. They are a great alternative if you don't have the time or money to go to the nail salon. The reason I will not give this product an "A" grade is because if you are like me and have tiny nail beds, you will only be able to use the smallest 10 nails out of the pack of 24. That's like throwing away a product that is half full.
Ana A.
El Paso, TX
Honestly at first when I received these I was like eww great 🙄 but after I actually put them on and filed the tips a little I was like wow.. definitely a game changer for press on manicures from when they first came out. Definitely need to buy!!
Kimberly G.
Edwardsville , IL
They were very pretty and easy to put on but i didn't like that they were so flexible. They also didn't last very long without any nail glue. I actually tried them 2 different times just to make sure I didn't do them wrong the 1st time and my conclusion was the same, they're OK for a quick one night wear but if you want something long lasting try something else.
Anita F.
Dolton, IL
I had something like these but they were black with glitter and almond shaped. I wore them for my 8th grade dance. Everyone thought they were real acrylic nails. I recommend these if you need something for like 2-4 days because after that it's pop off city. 😂💅
Chelsea L.
Atwater, CA
I purchased these when I was Maid Of Honor in my BFF'S wedding. The nails themselves look great, however I had a couple that just wouldn't stick. I had to replace them twice. And the other nails didn't last too Long either. Maybe I have difficult nails that don't like adhesives lol, but I wouldn't recommend them for long-term wear. They worked great for a day-use!
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart