BY IMPRESS #3 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Jennifer H.
Carthage, NY
I love the feel of these nails compared to other brands I've tried. I think they make really cute designs for them! They r very easy and quick to put on. My only problem with them is that I feel the sticky stuff doesn't last that long so I always add glue as well!
Jillian Y.
Philadelphia, PA
I tried these nails for the first time last year when then first came out and I have been using them ever since. They fit my nails well and actually stay on! I can go a good 2 weeks without them falling off. Also, the patterns they have make them an easy way to get nail art. One thing you MUST do is use the wipe they give you. They will fall off if you skip this step!
Gina K.
Slatington, PA
I have used these long before I got them in my recent VoxBox. They are affordable, easy to apply, come in tons of cute designs, and can last up to a week if you apply them correctly. They are a great alternative if you don't have the time or money to go to the nail salon. The reason I will not give this product an "A" grade is because if you are like me and have tiny nail beds, you will only be able to use the smallest 10 nails out of the pack of 24. That's like throwing away a product that is half full.
Brooklyn A.
Sun City Center, FL
My friend had bought these and she could open up cans of soda with these nails and they never popped off. Well, when I put them on I made sure they didn't come off. I didn't do anything for them to come off and all if a sudden my nail popped off. The others were fine but I wasn't just going to leave one off when the other nails didn't fit that finger so I just took them all off. But other then that I guess it depends on how you put them on. They have pretty designs. It's great if you don't like glue on.
Michelle P.
Pikeville, NC
I really love these nails. I got the opportunity to try this out from the UniVoxBox and i was super impressed. i am an aircraft mechanic and i am very rough with my hands. Especially with all the hand washing. I am also a mother of two and i love to garden and have many pets. These lasted a surprisingly long time and where super strong. I can't wait to try more styles
Andrea C.
Clarksville, TN
The nails are pretty and stylish. They are easy to put on as we'll as stay for more than a week if you do not wet them too frequently. I have put the on twice now and Iam stoic satisfied. The only thing is that depending on the size of your nails, the fit may be tight or they may not fit you. Also when you touch your hair, the nails may get get tangled in your hair. For the most part, they are a great value and a quick fox it upper when in a rush to have your nails done and you need a great manicure.
Ranyerlis G.
Indianapolis, IN
I tend to wear press on nails once a month and upon receiving these I was a little confused about the adhesive just because it was different and I've always been used to using nail glue instead. They had a wonderful hold but because pretty uncomfortable in regarding to doing things like tapping or texting. The adhesive was thick enough where it didn't feel as though it was laying flat on my nails, it felt as a hump instead.
Linda P.
Duluth, GA
These did not even last a week on my nails... One of the nails fell off on the third day and I did not have another one that would fit that specific nail! I also have long hair and when I ran my finger through them they would get caught I between my real nail and the press on. Although those are all cons, a pro is that my friends thought my press-on nails seemed real!
Joi J.
Saint Louis, MO
They're cute but the don't work with the type of job I have. I received these in my shimmer VoxBox and was super excited because I wanted to try the out. Unfortunately they didn't last very long. I work in a place where I am constantly picked up and throwing boxes and these just popped right off if I wasn't careful.
Sarah B.
I got to try \Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-on Manicure for free thanks to Influenster! and I personally loved them, I am very active around the house and in the garden and they actually stayed on the whole time I was washing dishes,pulling weeds, planting flowers etc, and they stayed on while I was working they came off nice and easy I loved my pretty in pink nails!!!!
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart