BY IMPRESS #3 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Ranyerlis G.
Indianapolis, IN
I tend to wear press on nails once a month and upon receiving these I was a little confused about the adhesive just because it was different and I've always been used to using nail glue instead. They had a wonderful hold but because pretty uncomfortable in regarding to doing things like tapping or texting. The adhesive was thick enough where it didn't feel as though it was laying flat on my nails, it felt as a hump instead.
Florence W.
Duluth, GA
I always have a hard time with fake nails because there too long and look awkward on my nail shape but these were perfect they look so natural. the adhesive for these nails didn't really last maybe 3 days but i just put some nail glue on them to fix that no problem. been wearing them for a week and a half now. i love em
Angelica G.
Visalia, CA
My boyfriend bought me a Halloween mani set in 2016, and I fell in love. They lasted so long and looked amazing. A lady at a drive through asked me how much I paid for my Halloween manicure lol she was surprised when I told her they were press ons. I was excited when I got a set free from influenster since I love these, I will keep repurchasing.
Joi J.
Saint Louis, MO
They're cute but the don't work with the type of job I have. I received these in my shimmer VoxBox and was super excited because I wanted to try the out. Unfortunately they didn't last very long. I work in a place where I am constantly picked up and throwing boxes and these just popped right off if I wasn't careful.
Brooklyn A.
Sun City Center, FL
My friend had bought these and she could open up cans of soda with these nails and they never popped off. Well, when I put them on I made sure they didn't come off. I didn't do anything for them to come off and all if a sudden my nail popped off. The others were fine but I wasn't just going to leave one off when the other nails didn't fit that finger so I just took them all off. But other then that I guess it depends on how you put them on. They have pretty designs. It's great if you don't like glue on.
Amber B.
Atlanta, GA
The product itself was great quality. It stayed on fairly well and didn't chip. However, the biggest problem that I had with it was that the color or pattern that I got from Influenster is one that I would never really wear out. Otherwise, it was a good product. Would recommend to a friend in a different pattern.
Mia L.
Los Angeles , CA
These were super cute and easy to put on, but everything I touched got stuck on them. Especially my hair. I couldn't wash my hair without great struggle, and I ended up taking them off in a rage after just one night. I wouldn't buy these myself just because they were so inconvenient, but maybe they'd be good for a night out.
Lea F.
Temecula, CA
These were easy to apply but they were too long for me. The worst part is they had a small plastic nub on the underside top of the nail that I constantly messed with. I realize I'm not used to long or artificial nails so perhaps this is normal but even after two days I couldn't stop picking at them. They did hold up pretty well but one fell off in less than 24 hours.
Katie A.
Wheeling, IL
I love how easy they are to apply. I am rough on my nails and I don't have any problems with longevity. Comes in a lot of great colors/ patterns/ designs and since they are easy to take off/don't ruin my natural nail bed I can switch up my nails quickly and easily.
Jillian Y.
Philadelphia, PA
I tried these nails for the first time last year when then first came out and I have been using them ever since. They fit my nails well and actually stay on! I can go a good 2 weeks without them falling off. Also, the patterns they have make them an easy way to get nail art. One thing you MUST do is use the wipe they give you. They will fall off if you skip this step!
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart