BY IMPRESS #3 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Linda P.
Duluth, GA
These did not even last a week on my nails... One of the nails fell off on the third day and I did not have another one that would fit that specific nail! I also have long hair and when I ran my finger through them they would get caught I between my real nail and the press on. Although those are all cons, a pro is that my friends thought my press-on nails seemed real!
Shavon J.
Washington, DC
If you are looking for a go to nail, this is the product for you. I was very impress by these press on. I got alot of compliments and they were even my real nail. They are easy to apply and mines last 3 weeks. I will be buying a pair of my own. I got a free sample thru influnster. Great product and money worth!!!
Frances W.
Columbus, OH
I'm in love this these nails. I love always loved having my nails don't but did not like the high cost. BUT... these are to cute and easy to use and the hold is amazing. These will be my new always buy when I need nails or just every day wear. They are great. I wish I know about them sooner.
Cydney K.
I thought these were too fake looking. Maybe it was the color I received in my voxbox, but I put one on my thumb and it just looked childish and not professional. Plus, I'm not allowed to have any crazy nail art where I work so alas, I won't be able to wear them unless I have a week long vacation or something. I'll let my sister use the ones that I didn't use. :)
Veronica C.
Gardena, CA
I would never buy these again. Although they are made by Broadway who's nails I swear by these ones were bad. The nails didn't fit. I had one thumb that fit but, there wasn't a matching nail. They were very pretty but, I would not recommend these Impress ones. I do recommend broadways other nails though like the french manicure very short ones which I use all the time.
Devina B.
Columbus, GA
I am beyond impressed with Impress manicure! My nails stayed on for over a week until I decided to take them off and for me this is a huge accomplishment. I fire hoop, play ukulele, and compulsively wash my hands every 5 minutes among other things and couldn't believe they stayed on so long. Will definitely purchase more!
Rebecca M.
Austin, TX
They don't look very natural but they do last a long time. They come in lots of designs and colors which I like, but if you are going for a natural look I would try something else. Also, if you have rather large nail beds they may not fit. They aren't very long so you may have to file down your nails also. If they came in bigger/longer sizes I would like them a lot more.
Ikeana B.
Saint Paul, MN
I received these in my Spring fever voxbox . These are wonderful nails that you just press on and go no glue involved. Perfect manicure in one cute nail polish style bottle. I love the pretty designs that these come in. It would be nice if it came in more sizes for different widths for finger widths. They also can tend to pop of if doing normal tasks so be careful.
Andrea C.
Clarksville, TN
The nails are pretty and stylish. They are easy to put on as we'll as stay for more than a week if you do not wet them too frequently. I have put the on twice now and Iam stoic satisfied. The only thing is that depending on the size of your nails, the fit may be tight or they may not fit you. Also when you touch your hair, the nails may get get tangled in your hair. For the most part, they are a great value and a quick fox it upper when in a rush to have your nails done and you need a great manicure.
Jacqueline L.
Norman
I like to use these in between full sets to give my nails some time to breathe. They definitely don't look as good as when I go to the salon but they work for the few days I choose to wear them. I bought the leopard ones one time and I feel like the printed design looked somewhat cheap. But they stay on well for a few days. Carry glue in case one decides to go rogue lol
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart