BY IMPRESS #3 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Abril A.
Fresno, CA
I bought these nails for a party and they didn't last on me at all! I put them on at 6 and by the time I was in the car to go to the party at 8 the pinkie had already popped off. It was very disappointing, especially since the design was so cute! I don't think I would recommend these to anyone honestly. I hadn't even put my hands in any water or hit the nails in any way.
Audrey R.
Victorville, CA
At first i was really skeptical about using this product. The first day i applied them they didn't seem sturdy and i felt as if they were going to fall off. They never fell off.. in fact at the end of the week when i tried to take them off it hurt my nails. the glue was like super glue. i got a lot of compliments while wearing them. they really are fast and convenient.
Ranyerlis G.
Indianapolis, IN
I tend to wear press on nails once a month and upon receiving these I was a little confused about the adhesive just because it was different and I've always been used to using nail glue instead. They had a wonderful hold but because pretty uncomfortable in regarding to doing things like tapping or texting. The adhesive was thick enough where it didn't feel as though it was laying flat on my nails, it felt as a hump instead.
Ashley R.
Sand Springs, OK
I'm loving these Impress nails. I was so surprised at how well they stayed on! They did start to lift after a few showers but a little nail glue made them last almost 2 weeks! These are a great substitute when you don't have time for a manicure!
Brooklyn A.
Sun City Center, FL
My friend had bought these and she could open up cans of soda with these nails and they never popped off. Well, when I put them on I made sure they didn't come off. I didn't do anything for them to come off and all if a sudden my nail popped off. The others were fine but I wasn't just going to leave one off when the other nails didn't fit that finger so I just took them all off. But other then that I guess it depends on how you put them on. They have pretty designs. It's great if you don't like glue on.
Joi J.
Saint Louis, MO
They're cute but the don't work with the type of job I have. I received these in my shimmer VoxBox and was super excited because I wanted to try the out. Unfortunately they didn't last very long. I work in a place where I am constantly picked up and throwing boxes and these just popped right off if I wasn't careful.
Angelica G.
Visalia, CA
My boyfriend bought me a Halloween mani set in 2016, and I fell in love. They lasted so long and looked amazing. A lady at a drive through asked me how much I paid for my Halloween manicure lol she was surprised when I told her they were press ons. I was excited when I got a set free from influenster since I love these, I will keep repurchasing.
Sarah B.
I got to try \Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-on Manicure for free thanks to Influenster! and I personally loved them, I am very active around the house and in the garden and they actually stayed on the whole time I was washing dishes,pulling weeds, planting flowers etc, and they stayed on while I was working they came off nice and easy I loved my pretty in pink nails!!!!
Mia L.
Los Angeles , CA
These were super cute and easy to put on, but everything I touched got stuck on them. Especially my hair. I couldn't wash my hair without great struggle, and I ended up taking them off in a rage after just one night. I wouldn't buy these myself just because they were so inconvenient, but maybe they'd be good for a night out.
Amber B.
Atlanta, GA
The product itself was great quality. It stayed on fairly well and didn't chip. However, the biggest problem that I had with it was that the color or pattern that I got from Influenster is one that I would never really wear out. Otherwise, it was a good product. Would recommend to a friend in a different pattern.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart