BY IMPRESS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Janet M.
Henderson, NV
First of all…LOVE the color! They gave me Shaker...I honestly haven’t done press on manicures since I was in first grade but they are DEFINITELY making a comeback! I keep seeing all of the different pretty designs and am SO tempted but didn’t want to mess with the glue! When I got these, I realized…NO GLUE NEEDED. Score! Loved this product :) definitely have to go pick up more!
Cynthia J.
Inglewood, Ca
I decided to try these out for myself after hearing good and bad things about them. The nails didn't look natural at all on my fingers, the nails were all too wide. It wasn't too noticeable so I kept them on anyway. They lasted about 24 hours before the first one came off but i did wear them to work and washed dishes as well as shower, so maybe thats why they didn't last much.
Hannah H.
A must-have to keep on hand for emergency events or last minute dates. Perfect-looking manicure in minutes with no dry-time! Easy to apply (just be careful, once they are down there’s no fixing any mistakes)… I do wish they would come out with longer versions, since I had to make my natural nails shorter so they would fit.
Kaila D.
Oakland , CA
The concept is wonderful: To have a salon-worthy manicure that only requires you pressing on already-done nails. However, they don't last long once applied to the nail. Sadly. I still love them, so my personal hack for these is to ALSO apply glue to the nail before placing it on. My last set lasted way longer with glue applied. Try it!
Cheyenne H.
Great Falls, MT
I'm in school for therapeutic massage and we're not allowed to wear fake nails, so my mom tried these for the review. Or should I say, tried to. These would not stay on her nails even after we filed and buffed them. They didn't lie flat so after a second or two they would fly off. I like the concept of these because regular glue gets messy, but these just didn't do it for me.
Jessica B.
I received a pink zebra set of nails which i love! They were very easy to use, but i work with my hands all day and it involved a lot of hitting my hands/nails on shelves and they didn't last 2 hours before the first one fell off. i wasn't really expecting much from these press-on nails, but i would definitely try them again for a special event/ days when i wasn't working.
Katy H.
I love the colors and the idea behind this product. The nails stayed on longer than I was expecting. My only complaint is that the nails don't come in a huge variety of sizes. Most of them were much too narrow for my nails, and, while I do NOT have long fingernails, I had to substantially file down all my natural nails so they didn't show under these press-on nails. I think this product would be really great if there were more size options.
Kristen K.
The issue that I run in to with these is that my natural thumb are longer than the press-ons so I can never really use them unless I file my thumb nails down. I put them on last night at around 10 PM and by noon today one already popped off and wouldn't re-stick. They looked good while they lasted. Not worth it to me.
Emily C.
Baltimore, MD
I received so many compliments on these nails. I got the pink zebra pattern in my VoxBox. They were super simple to apply and held up well to filing. My one recommendation is to make sure you clean your nails with the enclosed prep wipe. I think it must make them stick better. These nails lasted a full week. On the eight day, I decided to take them off. It was a little hard to get them off, but I found if you soak the nails in acetone nail polish remover, they dissolve and soften enough to get them off.
Akira Y.
San Marcos, TX
These nails are indeed beautiful, i love the variety and the amount of colors and styles it comes in. they have lasted longer than any other press on nails i have ever tried so i am impressed. Although i would only recommend these nails to a diva who is in a rush and need a quick nail makeover. i personally would not wear these nails for more than probably two days maximum.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart