BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

lorraine G.
Portland, OR
I do love that they have lots of different styles and colors to choose from. I grew up with the glue on and I like how that feels. I didn’t like the press on because I could feel them move around.
Kimberly H.
Oakville, CT
Eh not for me. I am used to acrylic nails but I tried these once. I could feel them on my finger nails and felt like they were going to fall off constantly. You can get them for a reasonable price with such a variety of colors but press on nails are just not for me. I would definitely recommend someone to try them at least once!
Bailey L.
Before I started getting acrylic nails, these were my go to press on nails. They are easy to use and mine lasted about a week, if I avoided doing a lot of things in the water (dishes, swimming). I love all the fun colors these come in
Makenna K.
Jefferson, PA
These aren’t bad, they are definitely good if you are looking for something quick and don’t want to get a manicure. However, it’s not something that is going to last a long time.
Shelby J.
loved this product. It was super easy to apply. I even applied mine in the car going down the road. The only thing I was not happy with is they get soft to the touch after a few days. Also the thumb nail was not long enough for my thumbs. But all in all I really enjoyed this product and have repurchased many times.
Arnisha W.
Winder, GA
I love these I buy them all the time because I don’t like spend $30 or more in the nail salon. For me the longest that they last is about a week because I use my hands a lot. At only $5 I can deal with buying some every week!!!
Nicole M.
These always look so cute but they don’t work well for me. I put them on and then when I run my hand through hair, my hair gets caught in the part of the nails near the base of my nail. Won’t be using.
Audrey M.
Aurora, CO
I’m always pretty wary when it comes to at home manicures. I think we’ve all made the mistake of buying pressons that just don’t work well, don’t last long, or just clearly look like you did them at home. This is not the case with these! There is a lot of color variety, and they last a long time. The quality shows!
Jessica T.
Holly Hill, FL
Impress was the first line of press on nails I've tried so I'm not too experienced with fake nails but I loved them. They were very easy to apply and stayed on for over a week. I found that after applying a nail if you press down firmly for a minute or two they last longer then if you barely press down on it.
Ginjer R.
Westminster, CO
I have always seen these in the store and wanted to try them because they're supposed to last a long time and they come in so many cute styles and colors, so when I received them complimentary as part of my Shimmer Voxbox I was really excited! I was a little disappointed when I realized they were shorter than my natural nails meaning I had to cut mine, but that's not a big deal since they grow back pretty quickly. I followed the simple instructions to apply them after making sure my nails were clean and prepped, and for the first few hours I was really paranoid they were going to pop off because they kept shifting around a bit, but they never did. I would love to give these five stars because I kid you not, they lasted FOREVER, but unfortunately I had to remove them early because the nails didn't sit flat against my natural nails, leaving a gap where my hair got caught and ripped out every time I got them near my hair... I would have still given them a good review despite that, except the removal process and what I saw when I removed them truly upset me. They claim to have "hassle-free removal" but even when following the removal instructions it was extremely difficult and somewhat painful to get them off, and they suggest using the stick that comes in the kit but it snapped in half while trying to do that. After I finally got them all off, I still had chunks of dirty adhesive all over my nails that wouldn't come off with my strongest nail polish remover. They also claim to be "safe on natural nails," but my nails felt really sensitive, they were super dry and brittle and they even felt thinned at the edges like the adhesive had deteriorated my nails. I will not be purchasing these or wearing them again, and I would not recommend them to anyone who is concerned about taking good care of their natural nails.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart