BY IMPRESS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
I like these! The nude and glitter gold ones were very pretty and classic. They stayed on me for 5-6 days. But I was doing a lot of gardening and dish washing that week so maybe they'd stay on longer for people who don't do those things. I found them pretty easy to put on. I did file them somewhat short for practical purposes.
Joscelyn B.
Best press on nails I have found, I have to peel them off after 3 weeks. Removing them not because they are loose or falling off, but because my natural nails are growing out to quick. I love these nails and all the fun designs.
Carolyn S.
Eastport , NY
I have 3 sets I bought with my own money then I got two from influenster I SERIOUSLY LOVE THESE I FEEL SO SEXY THERE THE BEST!!!!!!!these are the coolest nails ever! impressmanicure love them! I WANNA get more there so sexy!
Kimberly C.
West Jordan, UT
I received these free for testing purposes from Influenster and I was actually pleasantly surprised of how well these lasted, they are so cheap last at least a week and look so natural! They are so easy to apply and they don't feel bulky like fake nails. They will save you time and money! I will probably buy these again!
Megan S.
Milwaukee, WI
After reading some of the reviews of these nail that I saw online I was almost tempted to not try these nails, but I'm glad I did. When you find the right fit (which is easy the first time around) the application is very easy. Clean your nails and stick. I got mine in purple and they looks natural, and they lasted me a week, despite constant stocking and cashiering at my job.
Tiffany M.
Clio, MI
As much as I really wanted to love this product I couldn't. Nothing beats acrylics/ a natural nail manicure. I couldn't get these to stay on more than a few hours at a wedding reception... talk about looking tacky... The concept was great... the execution was poor. Just to note, the thick layer of adhesive just made my hands feel like I had extra bulge on the ends of them.
Cynthia J.
Inglewood, Ca
I decided to try these out for myself after hearing good and bad things about them. The nails didn't look natural at all on my fingers, the nails were all too wide. It wasn't too noticeable so I kept them on anyway. They lasted about 24 hours before the first one came off but i did wear them to work and washed dishes as well as shower, so maybe thats why they didn't last much.
Ashley S.
Metairie, LA
What I really like about these press on nails is the staying power. I've used a few of these and they have lasted me about 2-2 1/2 weeks depending on what I do. These nails come in a wide array of colors and prints as well as lengths. I'd be careful when washing your hair with these. My hair constantly got caught up in the nails.
Kiani J.
Long Beach, CA
I was very excited to try these out but once I opened the package and tried to place the nails on it was difficult to find the right size to fit on my nails. All though the application was quite easy and the nails stayed on firmly I did find they popped off when I tried to open a soda can. I also didn't like that they looked very unnatural on my nails. I would recommend these if u need ur nails done for one night and you don't have time to paint them but other than that I don't see myself ever buying them again.
Nicole R.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm impressED! Thanks to Influenster for my complimentary product. I've already purchased my second pack. This instant press on manicure saves a lot of time and money. Although it may not fit my whole nail, it's not noticeable and looks like I actually got it done at a nail salon!
Alexandria S.
Do you prefer these or painting your own nails??
Alesia T.
I've never tried Press-on nails, and was just wondering if they really stay on for 2weeks? Is 1 week a more reasonable time frame? & can you usually type/clean/work with them?
Keely R.
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
False nails or natural? imPRESS Press-on Manicure
Liz P.
Barrie, ON
Can you file these?
Cindy V.
San Diego, CA
How long do these nails last on?

Walmart