BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Lauren M.
Dallas, TX
The nails do not fit me. They are made for people with short stubby nails, however I have long nails (from the cuticle to the tip of my finger). the packages come with several sizes and a good variety, just not good enough for me. I would love to be able to use the gorgeous patterns, but I can't.
Julie R.
Cambridge, MA
I received this product from Influenster in 2012 and was pretty skeptical at first as I'm not one for fake nails but I also hate how fast nail polish chips. This actually stayed on pretty long and didn't feel too unnatural! The only downside was this tight feeling of them sticking to my nails, but it was only noticeable if I concentrated on it.
Logan W.
New Wilmngtn, PA
Great patterns and color, long lasting stick that is not harmful to the natural nails. Good length allowing full ability to use hands the same as normal. I would recommend these to friends to save money and be stylish on a budget
Carol B.
Schenectady, NY
I bought these. I applied the nails and I thought they were cute and looked very nice, but their seemed to be an excess in glue which made the nails feel and look a bit odd if u seen them from up close. I don't know if I'd buy them again. Maybe for a quick fix for something but I recommend u spend ur money to get your nails done professionally.
Danielle H.
Battle Mountain, NV
So I was super excited to get these in my box as I am not a girly girl and suck at painting my nails but like to have them looking nice. I am a mom of a 2 month old and a college student so these things got a run for their money! They lasted less than 24hrs for me I tried to scrape a sticker off of something and it bent it. Bye bye nails! I did like that it took such a short amount of time to do my nails though and it was super easy too! But all in all I will not be buying any.
Agenthani S.
I was excited to try these nails from the College VoxBox. I was happy because my nails are a bit on the smaller side, and these fit my nails okay. I don't like the thickness of the nails. The designs are all pretty and the length. The nails also did not stay on for long as the company says. They were alright, could be a whole lot better though.
Katie F.
Nottingham, MD
These nails were gorgeous in the package. I couldn't wait to try them. THey were very easy to apply. I followed all the directinos on the package and the nails looked great. I was so excited to show everyone. The only problem was I didn't have time to show anyone. These nails did not even last a full day for me. They lasted about 12 hours.
Alysse G.
Hendersonvlle, TN
The packaging was super cute! And the designs are really cool. But, these were a let down for me. The sticker on the back was hard to peel off the more nails you get on, the nail itself sits very high over your natural nail and after 1 day the design started wearing off. It is strong adhesive-but they don't look natural and don't fit well. It says that they last up to 7 days...well I wouldn't take it that far, but I'd recommend them for a quick "manicure" for an evening.
Ashley S.
Marion, TX
I like my nails to be a little long and i don't like that i had to cut my nails VERY short in order to wear these. I feel like they don't last very long, when i was doing something one of my nails started to lift off. Other than that, they look very pretty, my friends liked the way they looked.
Lyndsey R.
Deland, FL
When I received these in my College VoxBox, I was ecstatic when I pulled out the hot pink zebra print nails, I quickly pulled them out of the package, then followed the directions on how to apply them, though I couldn't find a perfect size for my nail, so I ended up with oversized nails on my fingers that looked fake. They cane off too easily too.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart