BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Lauren M.
Dallas, TX
The nails do not fit me. They are made for people with short stubby nails, however I have long nails (from the cuticle to the tip of my finger). the packages come with several sizes and a good variety, just not good enough for me. I would love to be able to use the gorgeous patterns, but I can't.
Jacqueline S.
Long Beach, CA
When i received my college VoxBox i was excited to see the inPress Press on Manicure. Before i applied them i researched the product and i found that many people did not like the longevity of the press on nails. Although i read quite a few negative reviews i was still excited for the product. I had it them on for more than a week and everyone who had the chance to see it love the pattern! The only problem i had with them were the sizing other than that there were no issues.
Ali P.
Woodbridge, VA
Review for: Holla! Nail Covers more...
There look so pretty
They do look kinda fake tho
And I don't want it to look fake
But they do stay on for a while
I like the designs
All of them are pretty and it's easy to keep track of the nails because they use a nail polish bottle as a case
Agenthani S.
I was excited to try these nails from the College VoxBox. I was happy because my nails are a bit on the smaller side, and these fit my nails okay. I don't like the thickness of the nails. The designs are all pretty and the length. The nails also did not stay on for long as the company says. They were alright, could be a whole lot better though.
emily o.
Sylmar, CA
I really liked these when I received them . I was wondering if they would look like salon nails and last but they did last me when they were on the only thing I wish I would of gotten a different design but other than that these are good press ons for a night out or something like that would purchase again.
Ashley S.
Marion, TX
I like my nails to be a little long and i don't like that i had to cut my nails VERY short in order to wear these. I feel like they don't last very long, when i was doing something one of my nails started to lift off. Other than that, they look very pretty, my friends liked the way they looked.
Heather C.
Coldwater, MS
I got the Broadway Nails by Impress Press on Nails in my VoxBox

They were a really cute swirl tie dye color but I don't use press on nails but A+++ on the color's they were very impressive and if it weren't for my bridle nails I'd wear them.

Over all this was a awesome VOXBOX and I look forward to trying another Voxbox soon.

Thanks Heather
Hilary P.
Norman , OK
I love these nails!!! Such cute designs and colors and make for a real quick manicure.
Pretty inexpensive compared to what it's cost if you got it professionally done.
I add a little nail glue to help them last even longer!
Carol B.
Schenectady, NY
I bought these. I applied the nails and I thought they were cute and looked very nice, but their seemed to be an excess in glue which made the nails feel and look a bit odd if u seen them from up close. I don't know if I'd buy them again. Maybe for a quick fix for something but I recommend u spend ur money to get your nails done professionally.
Shannon C.
New Baltimore, MI
I received these nails in the mom vbox and these nails didn't fit me right. I gave them to my sister and she loved them and they fit her nails perfect. They were really easy to put on and they lasted on her for a week. She is 13 though so she doesn't do dishes, laundry and all that. I am not sure how long they will last with having to do chores.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart