BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

·       Includes on-trend accent nails

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

imPRESS Press-on Manicure
Review for: Covers Casting Call 24 Covers more...
This is definitely the best press on nail brand out there. I love the wide variety of styles and color they offer. I ALWAYS get compliments on my nails. They look like I had them done at the salon, but I always tell people they're press on's and they can't believe it!
Sarah A.
Murfreesboro, TN
These stick on nails have me completely floored, I was not expecting them to stay on so well. I wore them for 5 days straight with only one popping off while I was washing dishes, I then decided to remove them due to a project I was working on, but they lasted longer than when I attempt to use nail glue....very impressed with impress nails.
Ashley S.
Marion, TX
I like my nails to be a little long and i don't like that i had to cut my nails VERY short in order to wear these. I feel like they don't last very long, when i was doing something one of my nails started to lift off. Other than that, they look very pretty, my friends liked the way they looked.
Rachel P.
Sequim, WA
These are great! they come in a HUGE variety of colors and desings and they're very easy to put on. mine lasted about 3 days, through washing dishes, showering, and every day activitys. i definitely love to use these for special occasions when i don't need to have a full manicure from the salon, I'm a mom so i don't need my nails done for weeks on end ;)
Shannon C.
New Baltimore, MI
I received these nails in the mom vbox and these nails didn't fit me right. I gave them to my sister and she loved them and they fit her nails perfect. They were really easy to put on and they lasted on her for a week. She is 13 though so she doesn't do dishes, laundry and all that. I am not sure how long they will last with having to do chores.
Kaitlyn G.
West Monroe, LA
*I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes*

I thought the nails were super easy to put on. They lasted me a couple days before the glue started coming off. I will definitely repurchase these brand and types of nails in the future for a formal, but I think that I would try another color other than bright purple.
Neosha G.
Macon, GA
Received this in a Voxbox and thought they were cute. I already knew they weren't going to fit me. To review, I filed just a little to test them out. Not my taste as far as finishing. These may be better for people who enjoy short nails.

Read My full review here: http://www.itsratedngee.com/2013/06/broadway-nails-impress-press-on-manicure.html
Carol B.
Schenectady, NY
I bought these. I applied the nails and I thought they were cute and looked very nice, but their seemed to be an excess in glue which made the nails feel and look a bit odd if u seen them from up close. I don't know if I'd buy them again. Maybe for a quick fix for something but I recommend u spend ur money to get your nails done professionally.
Christina S.
Brooksville, FL
I was excited to try these nails and bought a few different colors and designs. However they did not fit my nails all that well. I also didn't feel like they were secure. Maybe with a dab of nail glue I would feel a bit better. They are great for a night out though as they have a ton of variety!
Samantha N.
Mountlake Ter, WA
I received this in my UnivoxBox from influenster and they are really interesting. I got pink and that's my least favorite color unfortunately but I tried them anyways, and you would definitely have to cut or file them. I think these would also be really good for Halloween if they made holiday theme print ones! And they were very easy to take off.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart