BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Danielle E.
North Baldwin, NY
I got these and was unsure of what to expect. My mind was blown! They were great and so long lasting. They lasted for over a week and looked great the whole time!! They applied very easy and came off with no damage to my nail beds! I would highly suggest you check it out!!

I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes
Emily H.
Bloomfield, IN
I received a giraffe like print design in my box. They were actually pretty cute. I put them on right away. The only downfall is I have unusually wide nails so you could see the sides of my nails. That probably wouldn't stop me from buying them and using them maybe for a special occasion. They stuck on very well and it was a struggle to take them off.
Ally A.
Wichita, KS
Impress nails are the go to nails for a girl on the go! They are so fast and sooo easy to apply and you don’t have to sit in a nail salon and have awkward conversations haha I love how they have variety options to choose from! I received mine from mine for free from influenster!! Love it I will definitely become a customer of impress 💕
Brenda D.
Elizabeth, NJ
I like these. They're really easy to put on ! Influenster sent me the color I wanted and I love it. I cut them a bit and filed them and it's great. INSTANT MANICURE. It literally looks like I went to get a manicure. The package comes with 24 nails in 12 sizes. It's great cause I got to use them and so did my mom. She loves them and wants to buy more !
Rashida B.
I was excited to try these, but was sadly disappointed. Though the nails have a nice pattern and look decent overall, they do not last. It is also difficult to find the right size/fit for each nail. Some which fit the width of the nail were way too long, while others were even shorter than my real nails. I would recommend these only for one night events.
Christina L.
Review for: Shimmer more...
I love these nails. They are really easy to apply. They also hold pretty well for an event. If you plan to wear them for a long period they probably won't hold though. Great look, but I can't speak for long wear.
Lois-Jean B.
Walden, NY
I wasn't actually able to test these nails out myself, I have issues with weak flaky nails due to health issues. My daughter was kind enough to give them a go for me. She put them on sent me a photo and then another photo shortly after (the same night) showing her plain nails. Unfortunately they had fallen off in the same evening she had applied them.
Diana R.
Brownsville, TX
Review for: Accent Boogie Down, 30 more...
I really really like these nails I only have two problems. The sizes kind of suck. They're either too big or too small and there's no way you can actually file them down to fit my nail size well. And at least with me they don't stay on for too long, by the third day they start falling off or peeling on the edges and I painfully yank out my hair.
Christine M.
Strawberry Plains
I loved the different colors and designs that imPress offers, but I wasn't all that thrilled with how well they stayed on. The first few days they seemed to feel nice and secure but by the third day they felt like they were ready to pop off. I was afraid to do anything that would cause them to pop off! Within 4-5 days they were coming off on their own.
Amy G.
Concord, NC
I'm not one for fake nails (for starters I can't wear them to work). I received them in my #UniVoxBox and was slightly disappointed. The ones I received looked rather childish in my opinion. Even if I could try them I wouldn't because of the design on them. Also I've worn fake nails before and they're very uncomfortable and hurt if they get popped off.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart