BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Alysse G.
Hendersonvlle, TN
The packaging was super cute! And the designs are really cool. But, these were a let down for me. The sticker on the back was hard to peel off the more nails you get on, the nail itself sits very high over your natural nail and after 1 day the design started wearing off. It is strong adhesive-but they don't look natural and don't fit well. It says that they last up to 7 days...well I wouldn't take it that far, but I'd recommend them for a quick "manicure" for an evening.
Alexsis F.
Cutler Bay, FL
I've been using press on nails for years! And no other nails are THIS EASY to use...no glue?! That's definitely a step up in my opinion. Mine came in a really cute design with an oval shape already so I didn't have to file them at all. Just peel off the protective layer and press them right on. Great for on the go or just a little pick-me-up!!!!
Ruby T.
I like these nails. There easy, simple to use, quick and cute. I have small thin fingernails and the nails didn't fit quite right on my nails and honestly I couldn't last more than 2 days wearing these nails because I felt it was hard to do things with them. Nevertheless they are easy to remove, killer shine, bright and beautiful and simple to use!
Katie F.
Nottingham, MD
These nails were gorgeous in the package. I couldn't wait to try them. THey were very easy to apply. I followed all the directinos on the package and the nails looked great. I was so excited to show everyone. The only problem was I didn't have time to show anyone. These nails did not even last a full day for me. They lasted about 12 hours.
Tamara R.
Graniteville , SC
These don't even last an entire day for me before they're popping off. They come in great colors and designs, though, (I love the ones with the accent nails) so to keep them longer I'll usually just go ahead and apply them with regular nail glue.
Shannon C.
New Baltimore, MI
I received these nails in the mom vbox and these nails didn't fit me right. I gave them to my sister and she loved them and they fit her nails perfect. They were really easy to put on and they lasted on her for a week. She is 13 though so she doesn't do dishes, laundry and all that. I am not sure how long they will last with having to do chores.
Ashley S.
Marion, TX
I like my nails to be a little long and i don't like that i had to cut my nails VERY short in order to wear these. I feel like they don't last very long, when i was doing something one of my nails started to lift off. Other than that, they look very pretty, my friends liked the way they looked.
jaheidi r.
Watsonville, CA
This product is very cute and I haven't used this product since I was very young. They are easy to apply. It's not messy at all and I've seen these in many stores like target. I personally wouldn't get this product because I'm used to getting my nails done instead of using this product. I do recommend others to purchase these because they are affordable.
Christina S.
Brooksville, FL
I was excited to try these nails and bought a few different colors and designs. However they did not fit my nails all that well. I also didn't feel like they were secure. Maybe with a dab of nail glue I would feel a bit better. They are great for a night out though as they have a ton of variety!
Jacqueline S.
Long Beach, CA
When i received my college VoxBox i was excited to see the inPress Press on Manicure. Before i applied them i researched the product and i found that many people did not like the longevity of the press on nails. Although i read quite a few negative reviews i was still excited for the product. I had it them on for more than a week and everyone who had the chance to see it love the pattern! The only problem i had with them were the sizing other than that there were no issues.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart