BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Danielle E.
North Baldwin, NY
I got these and was unsure of what to expect. My mind was blown! They were great and so long lasting. They lasted for over a week and looked great the whole time!! They applied very easy and came off with no damage to my nail beds! I would highly suggest you check it out!!

I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes
Megan H.
SHAWNEE, KS
I am in LOVE with these nails!!! They are so easy to apply, and they adhere very well to my natural nail. I can tell that they're strong and I don't have to worry about them popping off. There are so many different adorable designs to choose from as well. I'm a huge fan, can't wait to try another set!
Gina S.
Penns Grove, NJ
I've never been good at doing my nails, and I can't stand the look of chipped nail polish on me. I don't really like paying a salon for a manicure that I'll have to maintain because I also work in an agricultural environment. So whenever I want to look "fancy" I put on a set of these nails and they stay if I let them for roughly a week and a half. The patterns and colors are just beautiful and the fact that they actually adhere to the nail is fantastic. You could say I'm addicted lol!
Paige N.
Vernon, TX
I remember when the press on nails first came out. These haven't improved any. They are ok for a one time special occasion, like a dance or pictures. You can't really do anything with them because they come off so easy. I tried them and followed the directions exactly. An hour later, because I wanted to give them ample time to adhere, I brushed my hair and two of them came off. I would get them for my girls for a picture or a dance but not for anything longer than a night.
Brenda D.
Elizabeth, NJ
I like these. They're really easy to put on ! Influenster sent me the color I wanted and I love it. I cut them a bit and filed them and it's great. INSTANT MANICURE. It literally looks like I went to get a manicure. The package comes with 24 nails in 12 sizes. It's great cause I got to use them and so did my mom. She loves them and wants to buy more !
Alexandria S.
I used these the other day and I didn't love the color I received in my voxbox but I just painted over them. They didn't stay on very long, maybe a full day for about half of them. The other half fell,of throughout the day. I wasn't doing a lot of work the day I wore them but they just didn't last.
Logan W.
New Wilmngtn, PA
Great patterns and color, long lasting stick that is not harmful to the natural nails. Good length allowing full ability to use hands the same as normal. I would recommend these to friends to save money and be stylish on a budget
Danielle R.
Baltimore, MD
For me they do not last the two weeks but they are great for the unexpected night out, when you want your nails to look like you went to the salon when you didn't. they come in so many colors and patterns that they can work for any event. I buy these when I need to look good but don't have the time to take care of my nails, and they are inexpensive.
Lauren M.
Dallas, TX
The nails do not fit me. They are made for people with short stubby nails, however I have long nails (from the cuticle to the tip of my finger). the packages come with several sizes and a good variety, just not good enough for me. I would love to be able to use the gorgeous patterns, but I can't.
Samantha N.
Mountlake Ter, WA
I received this in my UnivoxBox from influenster and they are really interesting. I got pink and that's my least favorite color unfortunately but I tried them anyways, and you would definitely have to cut or file them. I think these would also be really good for Halloween if they made holiday theme print ones! And they were very easy to take off.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart