BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Leslie C.
Hiram, GA
Well i originally saw these off the commercial and they did seem like the WOULD last me a long time and still allow me to do everything that i would want to do withOUT falling off. WRONG! they didn't even last me a HOUR without two of them getting stuck in my hair, and one falling off because i was trying to get the peeling plastic off of another nail.
Kaylyn B.
Amenia, NY
So I received the lace flower print ones. I was pretty excited considering the directions were really simple. My excitement quickly faded when I discovered none of the artificial nails fit my own nails, they were either too big or too small and just did not look right. Once on they felt strange I took them off after not even 24 hours. Pretty disappointed :/
Juana M.
Got these free from influenster. I love the trendy desings and patterns they offer. But their really difficult to apply acorrectly. By that I mean it takes more than the sticky adhesive to get these to attach to your nails and stay put. You will have to buy superglue, or else they will not last 4 hours.
Maureen S.
Antioch, CA
I found this VERY cute! I was absolutely excited to see this in the box. Plus the design was adorable! These press-on nails were easy to apply. The only downside was that some of the nails did not fit perfectly onto my nails. They were shaped a little off. But other than that, they were easy to apply, they were cute and they were very easy to remove too!
Jacqueline L.
I got a few free samples of these on my school's campus. I usually don't use fake nails or nail covers, but since they were free, I thought I might as well try. Application was super easy, and they lasted longer than I expected. It took a little while to get used to, but I think that was more because of the shape (I wasn't used to square nails at the time).
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn
I received this product from Influenster and Kiss for getting the kiss brand badge. I absolutely love them! I wore them for about a week and didn't have any problems with them. And during that week I went bowling and was able to bowl with them on, which I was not expecting to be able to do. Overall awesome product, I will definitely be buying some of these.
Lindsey H.
Beaufort, SC
I was really disappointed with these nails. First, I had to pick out the right size. That took forever. Then you have to peel of the layer to get to the stick stuff (easy). Next you firmly press it on your nails. I put them on that morning. I found later in the day they were coming off. I'm really disappointed in these nails. I received this in an Voxbox.
Liz M.
Wilmington , CA
I was really excited to receive these in my voxbox, but was quickly disappointed when applying them. I must really have awkward size nails, none of the nails fit properly. they were either to large or to small. could not wear them because they would look silly. The color I got was lovely and was really looking forward to it but they simply did not fit.
Sarah G.
I trimmed them down with nail clippers (and they didn't crack!) and they lasted for 7 days before I actually had to peel them off - I bet they would have lasted even longer! I had people constantly tell me how good my nails looked and asking where I'd gotten my "gel manicure" done. I blew everyone away when I told them they were actually press on nails.
Jalanea B.
Payette, ID
I was excited to get the Broadway press-on manicure. Mine came in neon pink! I carefully followed all instructions and got all of my nails on easily. 15 minutes after I applied them I had to go pick up my daughter and on the way to the car 2 of them fell off! By the time I got home I only had 3 or 4 of them left on! I think that I will stick to my nail foils!!
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart