BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Daiquan R.
Rock Hill, SC
I received these products complimentary in my voxbox. I actually love these nails and the concept . I didn’t really like the color or design of it because of where I work I need something more neutral. But I like that these nails are easy to put on and take off. I love that they are short as well!
Bee R.
Nashua, NH
I got the bright pink ones and I loved them! They were so easy to apply. I do wish the nails came in a more varied amount of widths, but for the price and ease of use, I'm willing to deal with them not being perfect.
The nails stayed on a little over a week, and were very easy to remove. I'll definitely buy these again when I want pretty nails quick.
Allison H.
Not impressed by these imPRESS press-ons. I can never find press ons that will actually fit my very wide thumb nails. I look like an idiot with these on since they dont have a size that will fit my finger nail size. Better luck next time I guess. I received this product free from influenster but the opinions are my own.
Rashida B.
I was excited to try these, but was sadly disappointed. Though the nails have a nice pattern and look decent overall, they do not last. It is also difficult to find the right size/fit for each nail. Some which fit the width of the nail were way too long, while others were even shorter than my real nails. I would recommend these only for one night events.
Oriana V.
Houston , TX
I love this product completely, it is easy to use in any emergency, I do not like to use it daily but it is very practical. the designs are beautiful and the shape of the nail works for any type. I'm in love.
Lois-Jean B.
Walden, NY
I wasn't actually able to test these nails out myself, I have issues with weak flaky nails due to health issues. My daughter was kind enough to give them a go for me. She put them on sent me a photo and then another photo shortly after (the same night) showing her plain nails. Unfortunately they had fallen off in the same evening she had applied them.
Ally A.
Wichita, KS
Impress nails are the go to nails for a girl on the go! They are so fast and sooo easy to apply and you don’t have to sit in a nail salon and have awkward conversations haha I love how they have variety options to choose from! I received mine from mine for free from influenster!! Love it I will definitely become a customer of impress 💕
Brenda D.
Elizabeth, NJ
I like these. They're really easy to put on ! Influenster sent me the color I wanted and I love it. I cut them a bit and filed them and it's great. INSTANT MANICURE. It literally looks like I went to get a manicure. The package comes with 24 nails in 12 sizes. It's great cause I got to use them and so did my mom. She loves them and wants to buy more !
Emily H.
Bloomfield, IN
I received a giraffe like print design in my box. They were actually pretty cute. I put them on right away. The only downfall is I have unusually wide nails so you could see the sides of my nails. That probably wouldn't stop me from buying them and using them maybe for a special occasion. They stuck on very well and it was a struggle to take them off.
Amanda L.
Watertown, MA
I was pretty excited to get these in my box but found them to be a disappointment.

They're really easy to apply, just peel and stick. Problem is the sizes are really weird so it was hard to fit on my nail, they just looked way too big and def unnatural.

I was surprised to find they stick really, really well even after doing a bunch of things, like prepping for Thanksgiving dinner. I really liked my design but wished the sizing was better because then it would look more natural.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart