BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Sierra W.
Astoria, NY
These manicure kits are always a lot of fun for Halloween or a cute little makeover night with your little sister. However, if you are looking to purchase these for day to day wear, I would not recommend.

The nails do not adhere strongly. Mine were falling off within 24 hours. Definitely a disappointment if you’re looking towards this product to help save some money on a manicure.
Colleen L.
Nashville
I am so happy with the quality of these nails! Application was super easy and the nails themselves are very strong. I’ve had mine on for a week and they are still holding up. I will definitely be buying more of these - they have a great variety of colors and styles, too!
Samy R.
I love the imPRESS press-on nails! I don't always feel like doing my nails but sometimes need a manicure quickly. These are great for that or if you like changing out your nail style often. I like that these come pre-painted and that they don't damage your nails. They are the easiest way to get a good looking manicure, and have repurchase many times.
Stacie P.
Acworth, GA
I don’t know if it was the color I received or the product overall, but I did not like. I received white press ons with accent nails saying “love. “ I found the design to be a bit juvenile and the nails peeled up from the cuticle, often getting stuck in my hair. But then, they were still very difficult to remove. Wouldn’t recommend.
Brittany T.
Mantua, OH
I love my complimentary impress press on manicure! Super easy to apply, very durable and so much cheaper then a salon. Definitely worth the buy and will be purchasing more in the future. Thanks to the guidance of my complementary voxbox! Im seriously inlove 😍❤💅
Sarah J.
Kentucky
I got these in my VoxBox and so far I am loving these! I’ve had them on for over 4 days now and they show no sign of budging. And they have lasted through me chasing after a one year old, washing tons of dishes, cooking, cleaning, doing laundry, showering, literally everything. Plus they look amazing! I will definitely be purchasing more!
Destiny C.
It's easy to use. Great color selection and quick and easy. Instead of going to a salon to get your nails done you can get the same effect with these and they last awhile.  I will continue to use these and definitely will buy again.  They are an affordable option instead of getting your nails done at a salon.
Kimberly H.
Oakville, CT
Eh not for me. I am used to acrylic nails but I tried these once. I could feel them on my finger nails and felt like they were going to fall off constantly. You can get them for a reasonable price with such a variety of colors but press on nails are just not for me. I would definitely recommend someone to try them at least once!
lorraine G.
Portland, OR
I do love that they have lots of different styles and colors to choose from. I grew up with the glue on and I like how that feels. I didn’t like the press on because I could feel them move around.
Bailey L.
Before I started getting acrylic nails, these were my go to press on nails. They are easy to use and mine lasted about a week, if I avoided doing a lot of things in the water (dishes, swimming). I love all the fun colors these come in
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart