BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Nadine M.
Odenville, AL
I was excited and nervous about seeing these in my springvoxbox. I have never worn fake nails before and was afraid they would damage my real nails. No need to fear, there were no issues when I took them off! I liked having them on, but they got stuck in my hair a lot and aren't practical for me at work. I would love them for an evening out though, and may seek them again in the future. I would like them better for my toes.
Chelsea B.
Grand Rapids, MI
I have been able to test this product twice now and find it relatively good value for the product. While I am not a big fan of plastic nails, these were bendy and the best plastic nail option I have found to date (though I still prefer nail strips). I did have to trim the nails down since they were too long and fake looking. After that I got tons of compliments :)
Porshawna M.
Torrance, CA
These nails would be fine if used on a short term basis for example going on a date or maybe friends wedding and you didn't have time to go get a mani. These are not great for long lasting. Wore them for about 7 hours and they started popping off. Will buy again for something last minute I need to attend
Sarah Z.
Spring Valley, CA
A friend of mine gave these to me in a gift bag.. i was never a huge fan of press on nails.. but she swore by them, so i thought i would give them a try. they last through the night but as for shower time forget! i couldn't wash my hair without snagging them and they ended up falling off shortly after. egh.. I'd rather spend the $30 to get them professionally done.
Rachel F.
Fernley, NV
I got these in my first VoxBox and I was excited about the product, but not so much the pattern. I had heard from a few people online that they were pretty awesome and I was pleased with how EASY they were to put on. They felt nice, my nails are naturally pretty short and like any girl I've fantasied about longer ones. It only took five minutes for them to start popping off just as easisly as they went on. The only nice thing about them coming off so easily was that there wasn't any glue residue.
Chelsea S.
I received the nails free to try and review, however this is probably the only time I would use the nails. I thought they were easy enough to use, but they felt uncomfortable which could have been from user error. I also didn’t love the way they looked. If you like press on nails give them a shot! Just not for me.
Jessica L.
Plainville, MA
I wanted to love these nails so badly.... but I just couldn't. They are such a great concept but I struggled to find nails that matched mine and once I got them stuck on good- they fell off! And I wasn't doing anything too labor intensive either... I was disappointed by my kit but I see so many awesome patterns and colors, I may be apt to give them a second chance!
Vanessa R.
Rapid City, SD
I've said it before and I'll say it again, I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! Super easy aplication and looks like you got your nails done at the salon. They last for quite some time as a working mother I can say they work for their money. I only wish they would make different lengths. I did have to cut my natural nails to fit these. I prefer to have a little longer nail myself.
Kaitlin W.
Salisbury, MD
I used to always get my nails done at a salon, i had to stop because i quit my job, after a while i had found these, thwy gave me the look of a salon mani but less then a 1/4 of the price. They say they lasted a week but i fond myself constantly replaceing the ones on my pointer finger. Otherwise these were great! I am still wondering if i should reperchase or not
Jalanea B.
Payette, ID
I was excited to get the Broadway press-on manicure. Mine came in neon pink! I carefully followed all instructions and got all of my nails on easily. 15 minutes after I applied them I had to go pick up my daughter and on the way to the car 2 of them fell off! By the time I got home I only had 3 or 4 of them left on! I think that I will stick to my nail foils!!
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart