BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

·       Includes on-trend accent nails

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Chelsea S.
I received the nails free to try and review, however this is probably the only time I would use the nails. I thought they were easy enough to use, but they felt uncomfortable which could have been from user error. I also didn’t love the way they looked. If you like press on nails give them a shot! Just not for me.
Julie N.
Wellington, FL
Press on nails have come a long way over the years. These fit the nail bed nicely and come in a great array of color options however they do not last. Even when following the directions to a T they don't last more than a day for me. I do not feel that they are worth the money even if they are only a few dollars.
Aniya S.
Birmingham, AL
Very easy to apply lasts me about a week 10 days max. I work as a Beauty Consultant so i use my hands a lot, & I always get compliments on them! + they're $8 vs the $35 i usually spend for the same nail art Never going to the nail salon again!
Chelsea L.
Atwater, CA
I purchased these when I was Maid Of Honor in my BFF'S wedding. The nails themselves look great, however I had a couple that just wouldn't stick. I had to replace them twice. And the other nails didn't last too Long either. Maybe I have difficult nails that don't like adhesives lol, but I wouldn't recommend them for long-term wear. They worked great for a day-use!
Tiffany P.
These nails were absolutely amazing! They were sooo easy to apply. I love that there was a paper to help you place the nails on so you wouldn't mix them up. They were complimentary but I will definitely be purchasing more. They last so long.
Riley P.
Lakewood, CA
I have never really liked fake nails because they always fall off when I'm either tying my shoes or even using a fork! But these impress nails are by far the best fake nails I've ever tried!!! They stay on so easily! And if one accidentally falls off( which is hard to make it come off) you can just use some nail glue!! This is hands down the best fake nails ever!!💅
Alyssa R.
Twp Washinton, NJ
These are easy to use and come in many beautiful colors and designs to choose from. They are pretty affordable and available at a variety of places. But my only con is after two days of wearing them the sides of the nails started to lift up and my hair would get caught in my nails, it was very frustrating. But they are easy to remove and they don't damage your nails
Laney G.
Cuthbert, GA
I have actually bought these before and tried them. the sticky doesn't last. Don't plan on wearing them in the shower b/c when I did they came off and ended up in my hair. So they aren't really what they are suppose to do. I thought they'd be like fake nails that stayed on all the time but just be stick on. I was clearly wrong. they stick on for maybe a day or so.
Anita F.
Dolton, IL
I had something like these but they were black with glitter and almond shaped. I wore them for my 8th grade dance. Everyone thought they were real acrylic nails. I recommend these if you need something for like 2-4 days because after that it's pop off city. 😂💅
Allison B.
Rockwood, MI
I was at the store a while ago when i saw these, at first I was pretty skeptical because they were stick on but i thought i would try them because they were cheap and i heard some good things about them. I ended up getting a hot pink pair and they are awesome! I go to cosmetology school and they have been on my fingers for almost 2 weeks now! i would recommend them!
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart