BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Aniya S.
Birmingham, AL
Very easy to apply lasts me about a week 10 days max. I work as a Beauty Consultant so i use my hands a lot, & I always get compliments on them! + they're $8 vs the $35 i usually spend for the same nail art Never going to the nail salon again!
Amy M.
I think the french manicure pattern with gray and silver flowers is really cute. However, the nails weren't quite the same shape as my own, so they looked fake on me. They also had some jagged edges that would have needed to be filed down. I also was concerned about being ale to remove my contacts with them on.
Rachel F.
Fernley, NV
I got these in my first VoxBox and I was excited about the product, but not so much the pattern. I had heard from a few people online that they were pretty awesome and I was pleased with how EASY they were to put on. They felt nice, my nails are naturally pretty short and like any girl I've fantasied about longer ones. It only took five minutes for them to start popping off just as easisly as they went on. The only nice thing about them coming off so easily was that there wasn't any glue residue.
Danielle S.
Jenkintown, PA
Loved the print of these! Fairly easy to apply, though I wish there was a YouTube instructional video as I'm not sure I pressed the nails on hard enough. Most of the nails only lasted a week before they were starting to fall off. Great for an event but not for extended wear.

I received these free for testing purposes. All opinions are my own.
Danielle H.
Schoolcraft, MI
I didn't expect much out of these when I got them, but I tried them out and was quite surprised by how well they worked. They looked nice on my nails, there were plenty of sizes to choose from, and they lasted for quite some time. After 4 days I finally popped them off because I'm not a big fan of wearing fake nails. these would be perfect for a special occasion.
Kendall W.
Portland, OR
I received this is my shimmer VoxBox. I was actually so impressed at first but then about a week later (maybe closer to 5 days) when they started popping off I lost my excitement. But what can you expect for $6 nails. They are really cute if you need something quick for the night but I'll stick with my acrylics.
brittni s.
Pocatello, ID
Overall, I would recommend these to other ladies who want a fast, easy and cute manicure. I was impressed with how long they lasted and for the variety of designs available. The only problem I had is that they were slightly too short for my natural nails. Even when clipping my nails as short as humanly possible, they still stuck out further than the impress ones.
Irene L.
Santa Rosa, CA
the product does what it is meant to do but many of the color and design options are unappealing, I wish they had more timeless options. The set i was sent in my voxbox were a tropical design that I had no interested in, they were bright orange with palm tree designs, just not my style. for the sake of the review i tried them and they do work well!
Lindsey B.
I loved these nails. They lasted very very long for me. I ended up taking them off sooner than I should have, but they would have stayed on for a long time. They are perfect for nice occasions or just when you don't want to paint your nails. The only thing I have to complain about is that they aren't very long and don't fit nails that are more rounded than flat.
Srbuhi B.
Absolutely adored these nails, and can’t express my excitement for this voxbox I received. It was easy to place on the nails and have them fixed, let alone these nails were sky blue and blue is my favorite color!! I would definitely recommend this brand to everyone, and I would definitely buy in the future!!
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart