BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Staci C.
San Diego , Ca
I'm not much for fake nails, i like to rock the REAL natural look. But, i did try these and they are pretty cool if you are going out. i wouldn't recommend wearing these for more than a day. I'm sure they'd get gross or something. But the designs are cool, and it really does stick to your nails. But again, I rather just take care of my natural nails and show those off.
Yolanda H.
I got these in my Spring Fever VoxBox. The color I received was a pretty bubblegum pink called Just Say Yes.

Press-Nails are not new to me. I used them as a teenager. The Broadway Nails Press-ons are easy. The adhesive is already on the nail covers so there's no need for glue.

I filmed my experience for my online video sharing site. It was such an easy process.
Ana R.
Ashtabula, OH
I bought these for valentine's day and they lasted me about a week before they started falling off and the tips started to peel away so I just took em off because they looked really fake after about a week. the first few days they definitely looked great and I got a lot of compliments! my bf even noticed:) haha
Katie A.
Wheeling, IL
I love how easy they are to apply. I am rough on my nails and I don't have any problems with longevity. Comes in a lot of great colors/ patterns/ designs and since they are easy to take off/don't ruin my natural nail bed I can switch up my nails quickly and easily.
Caroline D.
Pasadena, TX
I got this in my Uni VoxBox, but the colors were way to crazy for me, so I let my younger sister have them. She wore them all day and within about an hour or two had last almost three nails. She wasn't even doing anything that would cause the nails to fall off, she was just sitting I the car so I would say the nails were very poor quality and need stickier tap/ glue.
Jackea G.
Plantation, FL
These suck! They are just like wearing Lee press-on nails. they do not stick and the moment you wash your hands and water mixes with the sticky stuff they're off.

I thought they would be a great idea considering I wear my natural nails but.... they didn't work.
Anita F.
Dolton, IL
I had something like these but they were black with glitter and almond shaped. I wore them for my 8th grade dance. Everyone thought they were real acrylic nails. I recommend these if you need something for like 2-4 days because after that it's pop off city. 😂💅
Kimberly G.
Edwardsville , IL
They were very pretty and easy to put on but i didn't like that they were so flexible. They also didn't last very long without any nail glue. I actually tried them 2 different times just to make sure I didn't do them wrong the 1st time and my conclusion was the same, they're OK for a quick one night wear but if you want something long lasting try something else.
Amie L.
Somers, CT
Review for: Holla! Nail Covers more...
Love these!! I use them often and they always stay really well. The only thing I have issues with is the jewels that come extra with some kits. Those do get stuck on things easily and don't last as long. The nails do look gorgeous and stay with doing housework and scrubbing things. Definitely worth the cost!
Laney G.
Cuthbert, GA
I have actually bought these before and tried them. the sticky doesn't last. Don't plan on wearing them in the shower b/c when I did they came off and ended up in my hair. So they aren't really what they are suppose to do. I thought they'd be like fake nails that stayed on all the time but just be stick on. I was clearly wrong. they stick on for maybe a day or so.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart