BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

·       Includes on-trend accent nails

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Megan M.
The instructions were very clear and easy to follow. I used these for my graduation and they lasted for about five days. I thought that they held up better than I expected, and I would recommend using these for events where you don't want to pay to get a manicure.
Ashley R.
Sand Springs, OK
I'm loving these Impress nails. I was so surprised at how well they stayed on! They did start to lift after a few showers but a little nail glue made them last almost 2 weeks! These are a great substitute when you don't have time for a manicure!
Ikeana B.
Saint Paul, MN
I received these in my Spring fever voxbox . These are wonderful nails that you just press on and go no glue involved. Perfect manicure in one cute nail polish style bottle. I love the pretty designs that these come in. It would be nice if it came in more sizes for different widths for finger widths. They also can tend to pop of if doing normal tasks so be careful.
Mary L.
Dayton
I haven't actually tried these yet, but I'm hoping to find them available soon, otherwise I'll try to order some online,  I have Amazon Prime with free 2-day shipping, but they very limited in selection, unfortunately.
Hope to try them before I go on vacation. These would be awesome if they work well!
Lea F.
Temecula, CA
These were easy to apply but they were too long for me. The worst part is they had a small plastic nub on the underside top of the nail that I constantly messed with. I realize I'm not used to long or artificial nails so perhaps this is normal but even after two days I couldn't stop picking at them. They did hold up pretty well but one fell off in less than 24 hours.
Sarah B.
I got to try \Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-on Manicure for free thanks to Influenster! and I personally loved them, I am very active around the house and in the garden and they actually stayed on the whole time I was washing dishes,pulling weeds, planting flowers etc, and they stayed on while I was working they came off nice and easy I loved my pretty in pink nails!!!!
Cydney K.
I thought these were too fake looking. Maybe it was the color I received in my voxbox, but I put one on my thumb and it just looked childish and not professional. Plus, I'm not allowed to have any crazy nail art where I work so alas, I won't be able to wear them unless I have a week long vacation or something. I'll let my sister use the ones that I didn't use. :)
Jillian Y.
Philadelphia, PA
I tried these nails for the first time last year when then first came out and I have been using them ever since. They fit my nails well and actually stay on! I can go a good 2 weeks without them falling off. Also, the patterns they have make them an easy way to get nail art. One thing you MUST do is use the wipe they give you. They will fall off if you skip this step!
Ivana P.
San Francisco, CA
I got these as a free gift when I ordered something online and it was cute. I decided to try them out and they didn't last long. Some of the nail sizes don't fit or fit odd. They are easy to apply and easy to remove. I think their best if your going out and don't have time to do your nails, just press on and go.
Linda P.
Atlanta, GA
These did not even last a week on my nails... One of the nails fell off on the third day and I did not have another one that would fit that specific nail! I also have long hair and when I ran my finger through them they would get caught I between my real nail and the press on. Although those are all cons, a pro is that my friends thought my press-on nails seemed real!
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart