BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Ana R.
Ashtabula, OH
I bought these for valentine's day and they lasted me about a week before they started falling off and the tips started to peel away so I just took em off because they looked really fake after about a week. the first few days they definitely looked great and I got a lot of compliments! my bf even noticed:) haha
Audrey R.
Victorville, CA
At first i was really skeptical about using this product. The first day i applied them they didn't seem sturdy and i felt as if they were going to fall off. They never fell off.. in fact at the end of the week when i tried to take them off it hurt my nails. the glue was like super glue. i got a lot of compliments while wearing them. they really are fast and convenient.
Jeanne B.
I've tried these nails several times. The application process is easy, but the part that takes the longest is trying to find which nail would best fit each finger. The first time I applied them, half of the nails fell of within a few hours. The next time, I made sure to cleanse my nails well with the wipe provided, and I applied the nails very carefully. They lasted up to a week the second time. I would use these again for special occasions, but not for every day because it makes the nails feel heavy.
Amber B.
Atlanta, GA
The product itself was great quality. It stayed on fairly well and didn't chip. However, the biggest problem that I had with it was that the color or pattern that I got from Influenster is one that I would never really wear out. Otherwise, it was a good product. Would recommend to a friend in a different pattern.
Caroline D.
Pasadena, TX
I got this in my Uni VoxBox, but the colors were way to crazy for me, so I let my younger sister have them. She wore them all day and within about an hour or two had last almost three nails. She wasn't even doing anything that would cause the nails to fall off, she was just sitting I the car so I would say the nails were very poor quality and need stickier tap/ glue.
Mary L.
Dayton
I haven't actually tried these yet, but I'm hoping to find them available soon, otherwise I'll try to order some online,  I have Amazon Prime with free 2-day shipping, but they very limited in selection, unfortunately.
Hope to try them before I go on vacation. These would be awesome if they work well!
Michelle P.
Pikeville, NC
I really love these nails. I got the opportunity to try this out from the UniVoxBox and i was super impressed. i am an aircraft mechanic and i am very rough with my hands. Especially with all the hand washing. I am also a mother of two and i love to garden and have many pets. These lasted a surprisingly long time and where super strong. I can't wait to try more styles
Devina B.
Columbus, GA
I am beyond impressed with Impress manicure! My nails stayed on for over a week until I decided to take them off and for me this is a huge accomplishment. I fire hoop, play ukulele, and compulsively wash my hands every 5 minutes among other things and couldn't believe they stayed on so long. Will definitely purchase more!
Ashly E.
Seattle, WA
I LOVE the imPRESS nails! I used them just the other day for an open house at the college I work at. I was able to put these babies on WHILE at work, in under 5 minutes and they lasted all day, all night, and are still holding strong; even after multiple showers, baths, doing dishes. I love how convenient they are and that you can have an awesome manicure for under $7!
Ashley R.
Sand Springs, OK
I'm loving these Impress nails. I was so surprised at how well they stayed on! They did start to lift after a few showers but a little nail glue made them last almost 2 weeks! These are a great substitute when you don't have time for a manicure!
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart