BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Abril A.
Fresno, CA
I bought these nails for a party and they didn't last on me at all! I put them on at 6 and by the time I was in the car to go to the party at 8 the pinkie had already popped off. It was very disappointing, especially since the design was so cute! I don't think I would recommend these to anyone honestly. I hadn't even put my hands in any water or hit the nails in any way.
Ashley R.
Sand Springs, OK
I'm loving these Impress nails. I was so surprised at how well they stayed on! They did start to lift after a few showers but a little nail glue made them last almost 2 weeks! These are a great substitute when you don't have time for a manicure!
Jennifer H.
Carthage, NY
Review for: Covers Tweetheart 24 Covers more...
I love the feel of these nails compared to other brands I've tried. I think they make really cute designs for them! They r very easy and quick to put on. My only problem with them is that I feel the sticky stuff doesn't last that long so I always add glue as well!
Devina B.
Columbus, GA
I am beyond impressed with Impress manicure! My nails stayed on for over a week until I decided to take them off and for me this is a huge accomplishment. I fire hoop, play ukulele, and compulsively wash my hands every 5 minutes among other things and couldn't believe they stayed on so long. Will definitely purchase more!
Sumera A.
Killeen, TX
Review for: Holla! Nail Covers more...
These are actually very good press on nails. I was working as a waitress and they didn't come off and they make for a quick fix for a outing i.e. weddings, graduations, showers, birthday parties, last minute clubbing. And they are cute and easy
Andrea C.
Clarksville, TN
The nails are pretty and stylish. They are easy to put on as we'll as stay for more than a week if you do not wet them too frequently. I have put the on twice now and Iam stoic satisfied. The only thing is that depending on the size of your nails, the fit may be tight or they may not fit you. Also when you touch your hair, the nails may get get tangled in your hair. For the most part, they are a great value and a quick fox it upper when in a rush to have your nails done and you need a great manicure.
Joi J.
Saint Louis, MO
They're cute but the don't work with the type of job I have. I received these in my shimmer VoxBox and was super excited because I wanted to try the out. Unfortunately they didn't last very long. I work in a place where I am constantly picked up and throwing boxes and these just popped right off if I wasn't careful.
Veronica C.
Gardena, CA
Review for: Lil Drummer Girl Nail Kit 24 Covers more...
I would never buy these again. Although they are made by Broadway who's nails I swear by these ones were bad. The nails didn't fit. I had one thumb that fit but, there wasn't a matching nail. They were very pretty but, I would not recommend these Impress ones. I do recommend broadways other nails though like the french manicure very short ones which I use all the time.
Rebecca M.
Austin, TX
They don't look very natural but they do last a long time. They come in lots of designs and colors which I like, but if you are going for a natural look I would try something else. Also, if you have rather large nail beds they may not fit. They aren't very long so you may have to file down your nails also. If they came in bigger/longer sizes I would like them a lot more.
Frances W.
Columbus, OH
I'm in love this these nails. I love always loved having my nails don't but did not like the high cost. BUT... these are to cute and easy to use and the hold is amazing. These will be my new always buy when I need nails or just every day wear. They are great. I wish I know about them sooner.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart