BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

·       Includes on-trend accent nails

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Anne S.
These are way too short for me. I don't even think I could file my nails down far enough to be able to use these. I will admit that I was blessed with deep cuticle beds but I find these ridiculously short. I couldn't even wear them! That makes them a fail in my book.
Emily C.
Baltimore, MD
I received so many compliments on these nails. I got the pink zebra pattern in my VoxBox. They were super simple to apply and held up well to filing. My one recommendation is to make sure you clean your nails with the enclosed prep wipe. I think it must make them stick better. These nails lasted a full week. On the eight day, I decided to take them off. It was a little hard to get them off, but I found if you soak the nails in acetone nail polish remover, they dissolve and soften enough to get them off.
Angel N.
South Glens Falls, NY
I am a big artifical nail wearer. i do my own nails & was hoping i would get to try these out. i was very dissappointed with these. after about a day they started to slip off & push against my cuticle & hurt. i had to take them off. I'm happy i didn't pay for them because if i had of i would've been upset i paid so much for a product i had to remove after less then 2 days.
Jessica B.
I received a pink zebra set of nails which i love! They were very easy to use, but i work with my hands all day and it involved a lot of hitting my hands/nails on shelves and they didn't last 2 hours before the first one fell off. i wasn't really expecting much from these press-on nails, but i would definitely try them again for a special event/ days when i wasn't working.
Cynthia J.
Inglewood, Ca
I decided to try these out for myself after hearing good and bad things about them. The nails didn't look natural at all on my fingers, the nails were all too wide. It wasn't too noticeable so I kept them on anyway. They lasted about 24 hours before the first one came off but i did wear them to work and washed dishes as well as shower, so maybe thats why they didn't last much.
Jenni B.
Saint Paul, MN
These press on nails have certainly gotten better. They are so elegant while being minimal enough for my taste. The price is as much as I would expect it too. Definitely a good option for a night out or a wedding. They last about 3 days for me (with constant hand washing) and I was really impressed (no pun intended)!
Megan S.
Milwaukee, WI
After reading some of the reviews of these nail that I saw online I was almost tempted to not try these nails, but I'm glad I did. When you find the right fit (which is easy the first time around) the application is very easy. Clean your nails and stick. I got mine in purple and they looks natural, and they lasted me a week, despite constant stocking and cashiering at my job.
Nicole R.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm impressED! Thanks to Influenster for my complimentary product. I've already purchased my second pack. This instant press on manicure saves a lot of time and money. Although it may not fit my whole nail, it's not noticeable and looks like I actually got it done at a nail salon!
Joscelyn B.
Best press on nails I have found, I have to peel them off after 3 weeks. Removing them not because they are loose or falling off, but because my natural nails are growing out to quick. I love these nails and all the fun designs.
Ashley S.
Metairie, LA
What I really like about these press on nails is the staying power. I've used a few of these and they have lasted me about 2-2 1/2 weeks depending on what I do. These nails come in a wide array of colors and prints as well as lengths. I'd be careful when washing your hair with these. My hair constantly got caught up in the nails.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart