BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Kaila D.
Oakland , CA
The concept is wonderful: To have a salon-worthy manicure that only requires you pressing on already-done nails. However, they don't last long once applied to the nail. Sadly. I still love them, so my personal hack for these is to ALSO apply glue to the nail before placing it on. My last set lasted way longer with glue applied. Try it!
Genesis N.
Las Vegas, NV
The packaging is adorable, as well as the design that was sent. It's a black and white "giraffe" style design with an overlay of glitter that reflects warm colors (oranges and golds). When applied they felt a little on the thick side. I can't imagine wearing these for longer than a couple days, but thats ok because this design isn't conservative enough for the work place.
Katy H.
I love the colors and the idea behind this product. The nails stayed on longer than I was expecting. My only complaint is that the nails don't come in a huge variety of sizes. Most of them were much too narrow for my nails, and, while I do NOT have long fingernails, I had to substantially file down all my natural nails so they didn't show under these press-on nails. I think this product would be really great if there were more size options.
Tiffany M.
Clio, MI
As much as I really wanted to love this product I couldn't. Nothing beats acrylics/ a natural nail manicure. I couldn't get these to stay on more than a few hours at a wedding reception... talk about looking tacky... The concept was great... the execution was poor. Just to note, the thick layer of adhesive just made my hands feel like I had extra bulge on the ends of them.
B M.
Phoenix, Az
I really like these nails if you are going to use them for a short time. I wore mine during thanksgiving week since I got a break from work/school. I'm a nursing student and can't really wear nails. I also tried cutting them after a few days and that was not a good idea. The glue would stick to everything. But overall they are really pretty and I really recommend the nails.
Angel N.
South Glens Falls, NY
I am a big artifical nail wearer. i do my own nails & was hoping i would get to try these out. i was very dissappointed with these. after about a day they started to slip off & push against my cuticle & hurt. i had to take them off. I'm happy i didn't pay for them because if i had of i would've been upset i paid so much for a product i had to remove after less then 2 days.
courtney p.
Denton, TX
I always love a good pretty nail and I found the Impress Nails not only super adorable but a great nail as well! They are super easy to apply and are very strong and durable! I haven't had any issue of them coming loose at all! I have rather small hands and brittle nails so these really make my hands stand out! I have no problem with fitting them either! I will definitely be purchasing them again and can say bye bye to painting my nails or spending 40 dollars on a manicure ever again! I got them in Space cadet!
Jessica B.
I received a pink zebra set of nails which i love! They were very easy to use, but i work with my hands all day and it involved a lot of hitting my hands/nails on shelves and they didn't last 2 hours before the first one fell off. i wasn't really expecting much from these press-on nails, but i would definitely try them again for a special event/ days when i wasn't working.
Kristen K.
The issue that I run in to with these is that my natural thumb are longer than the press-ons so I can never really use them unless I file my thumb nails down. I put them on last night at around 10 PM and by noon today one already popped off and wouldn't re-stick. They looked good while they lasted. Not worth it to me.
Alissa D.
Brooklet, GA
I'm not the biggest fan of fake nails by any means, but these weren't too bad. They had nail sizes small enough to fit my small hands- always difficult to find. They lasted for a few days before I decided to take them off. I'm sure they would have lasted at least a week. Overall, these were great if you enjoy fake nails!
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart