2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
3.87 / 5 based on 7,987 Reviews
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,656 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
Review for: Other more...
Got this in my starvation box. I loved them. They made me feel very fancy and girly. I only had one that had trouble not staying on and it was because I forgot to wash the nail first. The rest I actually eventually had to pull off myself when I was done with them. They don’t feel super heavy on your fingers. They are a little difficult to put on yourself and still get straight though.
I loved these nails. I've never liked the glue on ones. Going to the salon is expensive and too hard on my regular nails. So I decided to give these a try. They were easy to put on and stayed well. I did end up taking them off, by choice, after a few days. Once my nails started growing they felt weird and too long. They had a bunch of cute design options as well. I'd wear them again!
I want to love these nails but I can’t. They do last a week for me however only a week. For the price they are alright but only for special occasions. I would not use to replace manicures at the salon as they don’t last long for me.
I received a complimentary pair of these in my voxbox and am pretty impressed. The adhesive sticks great! When it was time to peel the nails off, it was a struggle, which is good cause at least you know your nails will hold up, which they do. Plus they come in adorable colors and styles. Looks like i just came out of a salon!
Okay so I love these! I put these on when I don’t want to go get my nails done but need them done! So easy to use and so affordable. I have bought many of these nails. I recommend this to everyone!
Love this press on manicures! I find that going to a nail salon is so expensive so with using these it makes it a lot cheaper and they look like you just got your nails done. Love the design i recieved!
At first, I was hesitant to try a product like this because I didn't think it would fit my nail perfectly since it is just a general shape. I was wrong, this product works great! They are affordable and easy to apply. I purchased them at Wallgreen's. They really do look like they do when you leave the nail salon (minus the manicure) but still a great value for the price!
Just left my moms house now so I’ll I wanna meet up there at the end and of the shower I will have be ready soon so so excited for it I wanna was your a good day I wanna is your day and I’m gonna have a y’all good baby girl 👶🏼 next
I liked them but they were too long. I got the holographic light blue and they were gorgeous but with my fingers being wide, it wasn't realistic to have the nails be much longer than my natural nail.
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos