BY IMPRESS #3 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

·       Includes on-trend accent nails

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

BreAnne H.
Okay I'm mildly obsessed with these. Like I had no expectations going it. But they are so easy to apply, and last decentlty well! I've been wearing mine for 3 days and they have lasted through cleaning my fridge and various crafts I've done this weekend lol. It's a really great product and I can't wait to get more!

I did receive these in my shimmer Voxvox for free to review.
Tiffany Y.
I like these nails! they are super easy to use, all you have to do is file them down to the size you need. My only complaint would be that they only last a few days. They will last longer if you use regular nail glue but I don't recommend it because that glue is harsh and damaging to your real nail and skin.
Katie R.
Jackson, TN
I really loved the style of these nails because they were super cute and something I would never pick for myself. However I do have to disagree slightly when the company says they are long wearing. I'm a hairdresser/ nail tech so I'm in water a couple times a day, but 9/10 I do wear gloves. But all of that considered, the nails didn't even make it through one whole work day for me
Alexis S.
Berlin, CT
IS A MUST HAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I absolutely love these nails. Unfortunately, they only stay one day :( well at least for me. The nails are also very easy to apply and the mails themselves are so cute!!!!!!! Please if you ever get the chance, buy these nails because I think they are worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Faith J.
Lithia Spgs, GA
GREAT PRODUCT!! This is the type of product to use when you have no time to get your nails professionally done or you're the type that likes some thing that stays on for awhile and w/o up be pretty easy to take off, if your in that situation or that's who you are this product is for you
Analisa M.
Received these in a VoxBox, and prior to that I had purchased a set. Both times I immediately removed the nails as soon as I had finished applying them. For me they look so unnatural (I know they're false but they scream false). Also when I removed them I was left with nail scratches. Not purchasing again. I'd rather suffer and paint my nails or pay to get them done.
Jasmine P.
I loved the look of the nails. They seem cheaper, faster, and more convenient than glue on nails or manicures.

A few things I did not like about these are that on some of the nails the plastic is hard to peel off and once you have most of the nails on, getting the last few on can be a pain. Sometimes the nails would fall off and I would just quick stick them on but it was a pain.

Overall I would say they are just ok.

Aleshia F.
Mount Union, PA
I got to try these for the first time recently in my first college voxbox and I was stunned on how easy they were to apply, how real they look, and how long they stay on. The colors they come in are all beautiful. To be honest I was kind of hesitant on trying these because of them being press on instead of glue but they last way longer then glued on nails and you don't have to deal with a mess! These are just amazing in my book :)
Ashley O.
Phoenix, AZ
I have never gotten so many compliments on my manicure! These nails look real and last- they really are awesome! I received these free from Influenster for testing purposes, however this was not the first time I used these! HIGHLY recommended Broadway Impress Gel Accents Symphony
Ariel V.
Concord, NH
These nails are everything! They are so gorgeous and have a black/blue color that reminds me of the starry sky. They apply really easily, and are the perfect length. They don't last as long as the packaging say, however they stay longer than other brands. Plus the charms that they sell with them are everything.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart