BY IMPRESS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Shelley H.
Mocksville, NC
I got a set of tye-dye Impress nails in my Spring Fever Vox Box. They were very easy and quick to put on, and I was surprised they lasted as long as they did. I do dishes, laundry, and all sorts of things everyday, and they held up well. The first one came off on day 4, which I was expecting sooner. As long as you follow the directions correctly, they should last at least a week, well for people who don't constantly use their hands.
Sasha R.
Fairview, NJ
When I first got my little pack of nails to me the packaging was cute (: even my design was pretty. When I tried to match them to my nail I had to cut my nails short -.- and I don't mind doing this but my nails weren't that long and I had to cut them. It took me a while to find my size and when I finally put on all of nails I didn't really like the way it came out on me, they didn't look real and they fell off. I'm just disappointed
Tiffany Y.
Review for: Press On Text Appeal 230, 24 Nail Covers Nail Inc. more...
I like these nails! they are super easy to use, all you have to do is file them down to the size you need. My only complaint would be that they only last a few days. They will last longer if you use regular nail glue but I don't recommend it because that glue is harsh and damaging to your real nail and skin.
Kiani C.
Fullerton, CA
I purchased these on a whim. I'm the type of girl who gets lazy after painting two nails or gets nail polish EVERYWHERE. But with these bad boys, I can keep my nails short, and spend an infinitely less amount of time wiping off access polish, etc.
I use my hands like crazy & these nails have lasted a good week now. I'm super excited & will be buying many more in the future
Tavleen S.
, OH
I love the idea of no glue or sticky stuff and they are really easy to apply but I only had right sizes for like 2 nails...the rest were either too big or too small. Also it says that it'll last a week if used correctly and I followed the instructions to the letter and it only lasted about a day, lost my thumb nail the very next day. I really liked the design but the nails just do not sit...can tell they are fake from across the room.
Arielle R.
Bay City, MI
I work in manufacturing engineering, I'm constantly inside machines or working with heavy grease covered parts. Spending money to get my nails done just isn't worth it. I love these because they're quick and easy and come in so many colors! They don't stay on well, which with my job no fake at home nails do, but its still something I can wish for, otherwise I love them because they give me an option to be girly in a not girly field!
Emily K.
Orlando, FL
I was super excited to try these when I got them in my Spring Fever VoxBox, sad to say that once they were on my nails they came right off in a matter of secants. ): The idea is great, especially when you have no nails and you want them to look pretty for an event. But they don't even last up to an hour, more like 15mins.
Kelly C.
Plymouth , MI
Fake nails have come A LONG WAY since the last time I used them (11 years according to my senior pictures). The packaging alone was enough to make me smile. There were 24 little nails in the bottle so I'm sure you could get 2 uses out of a pack if you plan ahead. The fact that the sticky stuff is already on the nail as opposed to extra little double sided strips - WHAT?!?!?! Why didn't they have that when I was in middle school?!?!?!!?

All of the pictures I have seen of people wearing these have looked super cute. If I had short thinner nails, I would TOTALLY use these. :-)
Kat J.
Best press-on nails that are currently on the market... they have a wide array of colors and patterns, and despite being press-ons, they last for awhile. I've been able to wear these for over a week. My go-to brand when I need a nice manicure in a jiffy. Would totally recommend.
Taylor H.
Brandon, FL
I usually don't wear nails because I'm going to school for something in the medical field. I was interested to try these in my VoxBox. Make sure you prep your nails! I read some reviews before and I think it made a big difference. They only stayed on about a week probably because I am so rough on my hands. The brand has a variety of colors and prints, so if you are looking for a way to change up your nails this is the perfect product.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart