BY IMPRESS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Juliana S.
Asheville, NC
Love love love these nails! They stayed on so well and so long that I didn't ever worry one would come off midday. Ive recommended them every time I got a compliment on them. Just so good and very affordable. I think the only issue I had was he thickness of the nail but I also think thats what made them so strong.
Ashlyn G.
Couldn't figure out for the life of me which nail went on which finger! I put them on the wrong one twice. The glue came out very thick, causing the impress nails to not line up with my natural nail line. They did not look natural or "impressive." They also only stayed on for 5 days. On day 6, I completely broke one in half just from typing. If your field of work involves a lot of typing, I definitely wouldn't recommend these nails to you.
Snaely K.
Salisbury, MD
I received these in my VoxBox for free from Influencer and I wasn't overly impressed. They were way too long for me so I had to trim them down (before and after picture in the photo section). The instructions weren't very clear and the application was very challenging because of how hard the plastic sticks to the nails. The glue isn't long lasting and within a day, 2 nails had come off. The designs are adorable however which was a plus.
Kelly C.
Plymouth , MI
Fake nails have come A LONG WAY since the last time I used them (11 years according to my senior pictures). The packaging alone was enough to make me smile. There were 24 little nails in the bottle so I'm sure you could get 2 uses out of a pack if you plan ahead. The fact that the sticky stuff is already on the nail as opposed to extra little double sided strips - WHAT?!?!?! Why didn't they have that when I was in middle school?!?!?!!?

All of the pictures I have seen of people wearing these have looked super cute. If I had short thinner nails, I would TOTALLY use these. :-)
Taylor H.
Brandon, FL
I usually don't wear nails because I'm going to school for something in the medical field. I was interested to try these in my VoxBox. Make sure you prep your nails! I read some reviews before and I think it made a big difference. They only stayed on about a week probably because I am so rough on my hands. The brand has a variety of colors and prints, so if you are looking for a way to change up your nails this is the perfect product.
Sasha R.
Fairview, NJ
When I first got my little pack of nails to me the packaging was cute (: even my design was pretty. When I tried to match them to my nail I had to cut my nails short -.- and I don't mind doing this but my nails weren't that long and I had to cut them. It took me a while to find my size and when I finally put on all of nails I didn't really like the way it came out on me, they didn't look real and they fell off. I'm just disappointed
Carolyn B.
Eugene, OR
I got this product from Uni VoxBox, and was not very impressed.

I had trouble finding sizes that fit my nails, and they fell off quite quickly. One thing that I came up with to make up for this, is to paint your nails with polish first, and then apply the nail while it is still wet.

On the positive side, they do have a nice range of colors, and it is a very good idea.
Megan B.
Wyoming, MI
These are nice nails to use inbetween my visits to the nail salon. I cannot actually say how long they last because I took them off after a few days, but they fit really nice. A couple fell off but I'm not a delicate person when it comes to my hands, and there were extra nails. They were longer than my real nails so I didn't have a problem. This is something I would purchase for special occasions and I would recommend it to others.
Adrianna F.
Higganum, CT
I haven't used the actual pattern that was sent in my VoxBox yet, but I used this exact product for prom a few years ago instead of dishing out all that cash for a manicure. Skeptic of how tacky they would look, I tried them before it was time for prom and I loved them. They stay on for about a week, and are tough! I bought another set for prom, and another set, and another set... These are great for special occasions or just for fun!
Tavleen S.
, OH
I love the idea of no glue or sticky stuff and they are really easy to apply but I only had right sizes for like 2 nails...the rest were either too big or too small. Also it says that it'll last a week if used correctly and I followed the instructions to the letter and it only lasted about a day, lost my thumb nail the very next day. I really liked the design but the nails just do not sit...can tell they are fake from across the room.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart