BY IMPRESS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Jennifer C.
Fremont, OH
Bad if you want more natural looking nails. I have always loved fake nails and out of all the brands I have tried, these look the fakest. They are nice because they come in tons of colors and designs AND you don't have to mess with glue. If you aren't worried about them looking "natural," these might be a good fit. If you use your hands a lot at work, these won't be good for you. They fell off a lot faster than other brands I have tried.
Angela C.
Redwood City, CA
I thought these worked well on my nails. They lasted for 4.5 nails until I peeled them off. The plastic nails fit my nails well. The length was good for me, not too long.

I didn't like the plastic tip at the end that needed to be filled off. I didn't file it off just out of laziness. The designs are kinda out there for me. I wish some of the designs were more subtle.
Alda T.
Sacramento, CA
The packaging is really cute, but i had troubles figuring out how to open it. As many of the other reviews have said, the product is meant for short nails. i have medium-to-long nails so i had to trim and file to make these work for me. there were a variety of sizes but many of them didn't work for me. i felt like i was wasting product since many of then didn't fit on my nails.
Jackie L.
I received this in a voxbox a couple months back and I'm here to review it now..long after lol. but i have to put out there that this is poop. first of all, i got the ugliest color possible, black and hot pink zebra. now...ew. i gave it a try anyways and what i found out upon applying is that my fingers are too small. i mean my pinky. there was no size for my pinky. oh the sadness. lol. i just used a size a little big for that finger. then, it felt really long and weird feeling cuz my nails are never that long. it was obvious that they weren't my nails and they were always getting in the way.
Bryanna C.
Bellingham, WA
I was very exited to receive these cause of the cute design. I applied them and they were too wide for my nails and also to short so I had to cute my own nails. After I got them fixed they weren't so bad but they literally fell off after an hour, not even joking and I was awkwardly out with my boyfriend while I had to pick off the two that didn't fall off lol! def not worth 6 bucks guys.
Alejandra A.
Review for: Fast Easy more...
I love these nails! They have a ton of different styles & they do last for about a week or 2 if you really take care of them. The con that I have is that they're too short for my liking. But other than that, totally worth the price and you'll get tons of compliments!
Leia J.
Florence, Al
I finally got around to trying these nails for myself and I am just so disappointed. The nails are bulky and the glue continued way past my natural nail (which stuff like my hair kept getting stuck to...ouch!). On top of that, the glue that was used hurt my natural nail when I would grab something. I ended up taking them off in the first night because they were horribly uncomfortable. I will only continue to use glue on nails after this!
Alma B.
I live out in a farm so getting my nails done is always a waste of time and money because that same day they are covered in mud. However I like my nails to look amazing for special occasions, with Kiss Press-On I can. I can put them on for that night look great. They work great for me. I just have to carry the glue and extra nails for any mishaps..
Nicole M.
Avon, MN
I have always loved nail stickers, but sometimes you want a bit of a fancier look. Fake nails usually are the answer for me, but who wants to go through the trouble of applying them if you don't have to? Impress nails have saved me so much time, no drying time, no applying time, and a nice design already applied! Love these!
Juliana S.
Asheville, NC
Love love love these nails! They stayed on so well and so long that I didn't ever worry one would come off midday. Ive recommended them every time I got a compliment on them. Just so good and very affordable. I think the only issue I had was he thickness of the nail but I also think thats what made them so strong.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart