BY IMPRESS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Di W.
Evans, LA
I applied these in less than ten minutes at my work desk. I did use a dab of regular nail glue, as I work in customer service, so I am tap-tapping at a keyboard all day and these nails would get more abuse than the average user. I love the designs, I want to collect and wear them all! The nails are a bit soft, more like a gel manicure than something made of stiffer stuff. I've gotten tons of compliments and I feel pretty with them on. :)
Alda T.
Sacramento, CA
The packaging is really cute, but i had troubles figuring out how to open it. As many of the other reviews have said, the product is meant for short nails. i have medium-to-long nails so i had to trim and file to make these work for me. there were a variety of sizes but many of them didn't work for me. i felt like i was wasting product since many of then didn't fit on my nails.
Glenys M.
Boston, MA
I love the pattern that I received, they look real looking when you apply them, got many compliments on them. Lifesavers when an unexpected nightout occurs and you have crappy nails. Easy to apply, last long, looks great. So many patterns to choose from and even non patterns colors too.
Kassandra M.
BUDA, TX
Although these nails come in the cutest colors and designs i hate them they look so cheap and you can tell its a press on it doesn't stay on at all i tried some once they were poppin off hours after i put them on they slide around on ur nail they are super short to give the impression that they are real but they aren't rather spend $30 at the salon then waste 6 bucks on these
Jessica C.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I didn't like the initial shape of the nails but since these nails were sturdy and flexible I was able to clip them down and file them to the shape that I wanted. After fixing them up I received so many compliments after applying these nails from females AND males! They thought they were professionally done and asked me where I got them. Over all I don't think I would buy them again but I would definitely be happy to receive another pattern!
Bryanna C.
Bellingham, WA
I was very exited to receive these cause of the cute design. I applied them and they were too wide for my nails and also to short so I had to cute my own nails. After I got them fixed they weren't so bad but they literally fell off after an hour, not even joking and I was awkwardly out with my boyfriend while I had to pick off the two that didn't fall off lol! def not worth 6 bucks guys.
logan g.
Boone , NC
I thought that they were a fun and cute idea, but they just didn't quite work the way i expected. if you are like me and cant paint your nails good at all, then they are perfect for and last minute event, or a less expensive alternative to a manicure from the salon.
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
I love these nails. The application of the nails was easy and flawless. The different nail sizes made it easy to find the right size for my small nails. The sticky backing is very sticky and I have yet to have a issue with them falling off. The pattern on the nails are also very cute. I recommend starting from your pinky and working your way in to the thumb when applying for easy application. Great product and I will be back to buy more.
Jackie L.
I received this in a voxbox a couple months back and I'm here to review it now..long after lol. but i have to put out there that this is poop. first of all, i got the ugliest color possible, black and hot pink zebra. now...ew. i gave it a try anyways and what i found out upon applying is that my fingers are too small. i mean my pinky. there was no size for my pinky. oh the sadness. lol. i just used a size a little big for that finger. then, it felt really long and weird feeling cuz my nails are never that long. it was obvious that they weren't my nails and they were always getting in the way.
Chrismary D.
Bronx, NY
I had first heard about these nails from one of my favorite gurus on youtube and had been dying to try them ever since. I was so excited to finally get them and I was not disappointed at all! They come in a great assortment of colors and designs and are extremely easy to use. The best part about them is that there not too long and so you can still everyday tasks. Oh, and the glue on these nails is AMAZING! Just an amazing product overall.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart