BY IMPRESS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Shannon C.
Pueblo , Co
But I was ok with these! I loved the way they looked on my hands actually. I thought the pattern that they came in was beautiful! They were super easy to apply and even easy to remove. What I liked about them is that they weren't too long. I don't like my nails long. Mine lasted about a week but I'm sure if someone is extra careful they could last longer. I love the price as well. If I ever want some fancy nails I think I would buy them again
Melody H.
Mesa, AZ
So I got really excited about getting to try these out. Unfortunately I wasn't able to. These nails are so short and so small in width that they do not fit. I gave them to my mother to try out and she wasn't able to use them either. I will be having my nine year old sister in law try them out because she is the only one with fingers small enough to use these. I am really disappointed.
Tay B.
Woonsocket, RI
I tried these nails out when I received them in my VoxBox. Fake nails are not my cup of tea but these were very easy to put on and they stuck nicely to my nails. They were also easy to take off. I prefer longer nails and salon done nails because they last longer. I would highly recommend these nails to pre-teens and teenagers because they are more age appropriate for that age group. If I had a teen daughter I would definitely buy them for her.
Roxana C.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
I was so excited to try this,but after about 2 hours they started to fall and i did put them on how it said on the instruction. I put them on at around 12 pm and by 12 am all of them fell ,i was so disappointed. And don't think i did anything crazy ,just washing 2-3 dishes,eating and stuff like that. I didn't do anything more then your usual day. I'm not going to buy them,unless they change the glue they have on so they stay for more then a day.
Mary S.
Pearland, TX
I got these in my Spring VoxBox, and so I gave them a shot one day before work. They were super simple to apply, but you want to be sure to file down the ends. My nails came off within 3 days, which was also about 4 loads of dishes and 3 showers, so I can't say I was too surprised. I still have at least half the nails left so I will use them again for a special occasion. I got tons and tons of complements on them during the 3 days I had them on!!!
Angela B.
Kenduskeag, ME
My favorite fake nail kits by far, they have so many options in colors, desins, patterns, sizes Etc. They look professinal!There extremely easy to apply in a matter of minutes! They lasted for three days minimum for me, but can lastup to a week..i guess it all depends on how much you work with your hands. There affordable as well. If your looking for a quick, affordable but yet professional looking set of nails then kiss is right for you!
Kassandra M.
BUDA, TX
Although these nails come in the cutest colors and designs i hate them they look so cheap and you can tell its a press on it doesn't stay on at all i tried some once they were poppin off hours after i put them on they slide around on ur nail they are super short to give the impression that they are real but they aren't rather spend $30 at the salon then waste 6 bucks on these
Jessica C.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I didn't like the initial shape of the nails but since these nails were sturdy and flexible I was able to clip them down and file them to the shape that I wanted. After fixing them up I received so many compliments after applying these nails from females AND males! They thought they were professionally done and asked me where I got them. Over all I don't think I would buy them again but I would definitely be happy to receive another pattern!
Leigh V.
Sand Springs, OK
Review for: **NEW 2014 Q3** KISS imPRESS (2-PACK) "DANCING QUEEN" Short Length by Broadway Press-On Manicure Nails more...
Very easy to apply. Followed all the directions and was very happy the first few days. The glue under the nails that was exposed was a little annoying at first but totally understandable. After three days the nails started to life slightly around the cuticle area. When styling or washing my hair, it would stick under the lifting part and pull it out. Very painful and annoying. It happened constantly. I ended up pulling them off after 6 days.
Alda T.
Sacramento, CA
The packaging is really cute, but i had troubles figuring out how to open it. As many of the other reviews have said, the product is meant for short nails. i have medium-to-long nails so i had to trim and file to make these work for me. there were a variety of sizes but many of them didn't work for me. i felt like i was wasting product since many of then didn't fit on my nails.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart