BY IMPRESS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Hannah S.
Saint Louis, MO
When I received these in my Spring Fever Vox Box, I was very skeptical because fake nails have never been something that worked well on me. But to my surpise, they worked very well because they were easy to stick on and they didn't fall off like other ones I have used. You could also only tell they were fake if you looked really closely. The only problem was that these are meant for 1-2 days of wearing. They start to bend and the glue starts balling up underneath the nail and it's gross. But I would buy them for a 1-2 night event where I wouldn't want to spend 30 dollars to get my nails done.
Roxana C.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
I was so excited to try this,but after about 2 hours they started to fall and i did put them on how it said on the instruction. I put them on at around 12 pm and by 12 am all of them fell ,i was so disappointed. And don't think i did anything crazy ,just washing 2-3 dishes,eating and stuff like that. I didn't do anything more then your usual day. I'm not going to buy them,unless they change the glue they have on so they stay for more then a day.
Stacey V.
I expected these nails to last at least an hour and fall off but these nails lasted me a week and a half!! They are super cute and people kept on complimenting my nails! I would say to get more nail shape sizes though cause even though I cut my pinky super short it didn't really fit so my nail was larger than the fake nail but other than that I say try them out you won't regret it!!
Mary S.
Pearland, TX
I got these in my Spring VoxBox, and so I gave them a shot one day before work. They were super simple to apply, but you want to be sure to file down the ends. My nails came off within 3 days, which was also about 4 loads of dishes and 3 showers, so I can't say I was too surprised. I still have at least half the nails left so I will use them again for a special occasion. I got tons and tons of complements on them during the 3 days I had them on!!!
Stephanie H.
Medford, NJ
Review for: Impress Press-on Manicure Pick Me 1 Set more...
SUPER easy to use, I highly recommend this product! Comes in many different lengths and shapes, and designs! I have no trouble finding them at most drugstores, or local stores such as Target and Walmart. I think that compared to other press on nails, these are superior because they act more like the natural nail and bend, also they are so light and natural feeling. Probably one of the best parts is you don't need to use messy nail glue!
Melody H.
Mesa, AZ
So I got really excited about getting to try these out. Unfortunately I wasn't able to. These nails are so short and so small in width that they do not fit. I gave them to my mother to try out and she wasn't able to use them either. I will be having my nine year old sister in law try them out because she is the only one with fingers small enough to use these. I am really disappointed.
Tawain G.
Avon park, FL
THE BROADWAY NAILS IMPRESS WAS NOT MY FIRST TIME USING THIS PRODUCT ANY THING TO DO WITH NAILS I BUY. I GOT A CHANCE TO TRY BLACK IN WHITE NAILS I GOT IN MY SPRING VOXBOX FROM INFLUENSTER, I LOVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH FASHION PRODUCTS. THANKS INFLUENSTER FOR THE CHANCE TO TEST AND SHARE WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS ABOUT THE NAILS IMPRESS PRODUCT ONCE AGAIN, THE PRODUCT WAS VERY DELIGHTFUL, AWESOME DESIGN COLOR FOR ME I THINK IT FIT MY BROWN COLORED SKIN.
Kayli H.
San Francisco, CA
These has a nice length I think, I usually like my nails a little shorter. However, they were pre-glued, which can lead to issues with staying power. I had mine on for about 30 minutes and could not stand the feeling of them sliding around. whenever I used my nail to do something (like typing or scratching) it would push back and hit my cuticle, which was pretty painful. I don't know, maybe I did it wrong, but I just did not enjoy these at all.
Emily G.
New Castle, DE
Okay, so I was really excited when I received this product because it brought me back to the days when I'd treat press on nails like the real deal as a young kid. Now when I first put them on they looked wonderful, no denying that. Unfortunately, they did not stick well enough to last more than one hour. They would have been gorgeous had they stuck :/ I was a bit disappointed
Marniesha W.
Detroit, MI
I wore my imPress nails on Thanksgiving and got tons of compliments on them! The application is easy and mess/stress free. I receieved the pink cheetah print, which I absolutely adored! They were very durable and endured a lot of wear and tear. Wrestling with my boys to combing my daughter's hair. They were great as well as stylish!! I would definitely purchase them for future use.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart