BY IMPRESS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Yes Y.
Bakersfield, CA
These are cute. They're very cheap I find mine at target Walmart or Walgreens. I actually don't like the gel it comes with to stick on your nails. What I do is take off the gel & apply the kiss nail glue & it lasts longer. The gel tends to get weird & it won't come off of your nail but it comes of in certain areas. I like them but without the gel. But honestly just get the kiss nails.
Nora C.
Wilson, NC
I had a chipped manicure and family pictures today, so I took off my nail polish and applied my Impress nails. They were very quick and easy to put on.
They are a bit longer then I like, and I keep feeling like they might pop off. While the seal at the cuticle is great, there is a gap at the top between my real nail and my impress nail.
I would use these again if I needed nice looking nails for 1 night in a hurry, but not for every day wear.
Stacey J.
Phoenix, AZ
I have to say, I didn't expect to give these more than a C. But I was impressed with how well they did stick on when I pressed them on and how natural they looked. I'm a pretty busy doing housework and taking care of children, so they didn't last long before they started coming off. But if I were going out for a night and wanted an easy way to do my nails, I would consider these an option, just probably in a more flattering pattern or solid color.
RasErin D.
Capitol Hgts, MD
I'm usually not a big fan of press on nails and these sort of changed my mind. The style was very cute, easy instructions and simple to put on. My only issue is that I don't think the press ons quite fit my nails. They either fit a little or not at all, you can still see my real nails on the sides.
Hannah S.
Pocahontas, AR
I do love these nails don't get me wrong, but I feel that the fall off very easily. I did end buying a cheap nail glue and after using that they stayed on fine. But I feel that the whole idea is that you don't have to worry about using the clue. However, I did find that the nails fit me very well and came with lots of options. Also they come in cool designs in colors for all ages.
Katherine W.
Plymouth, MI
I got imPRESS to try out and I was quite disappointed. The style for one isn't something I would normally wear which wasn't that big of a problem but they chipped and were falling off within 2 hours of wearing. Having to constantly reapply without doing anything that could have caused them fall off and chipping from just pulling my hair up I wasn't satisfied with them unfortunately.
Tabitha B.
Paragould, AR
For starters I love the idea they have come up with. And they have beautiful colors, designs, styles, and the price is great. However I've tried these several times and they never work right. I bite my nails so I was excited about these, how u could just peel and stick. Thing is though, they don't stay on good or long at all. I eventually just broke down and put nail glue under mine.
Alyssa G.
Ypsilanti, MI
I got a sample of these nails from my univoxbox from Influenster. The colors were bold and cute which I really liked. They stayed on surprisingly long for just press on nails without glue or anything. They have a good strong hold but don't damage the nail itself. My only complaint is that they didn't all fit on my nail well so as the week wore on some of my nails were uncomfortable.
Amber F.
Roanoke , VA
I received these in the univoxbox and they were really comfortable, looked great, and were quick to apply. I feel like they're more of a put on before you go out on a date or out with friends kind of thing... or maybe even if you have a desk job. They stick good enough to last but not through house work or wrestling a two year old.... but hey they are press ons. What can you expect?
Kaitlyn J.
I love these nails so much! They don't ruin your nails like acrylic but you still get the same look. I highly recommend these because they are easy and fast to apply. I have for sure bought more and will buy again!
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart