BY IMPRESS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Stephanie H.
Medford, NJ
Review for: Impress Press-on Manicure Pick Me 1 Set more...
SUPER easy to use, I highly recommend this product! Comes in many different lengths and shapes, and designs! I have no trouble finding them at most drugstores, or local stores such as Target and Walmart. I think that compared to other press on nails, these are superior because they act more like the natural nail and bend, also they are so light and natural feeling. Probably one of the best parts is you don't need to use messy nail glue!
Hannah S.
Saint Louis, MO
When I received these in my Spring Fever Vox Box, I was very skeptical because fake nails have never been something that worked well on me. But to my surpise, they worked very well because they were easy to stick on and they didn't fall off like other ones I have used. You could also only tell they were fake if you looked really closely. The only problem was that these are meant for 1-2 days of wearing. They start to bend and the glue starts balling up underneath the nail and it's gross. But I would buy them for a 1-2 night event where I wouldn't want to spend 30 dollars to get my nails done.
Tawain G.
Avon park, FL
THE BROADWAY NAILS IMPRESS WAS NOT MY FIRST TIME USING THIS PRODUCT ANY THING TO DO WITH NAILS I BUY. I GOT A CHANCE TO TRY BLACK IN WHITE NAILS I GOT IN MY SPRING VOXBOX FROM INFLUENSTER, I LOVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH FASHION PRODUCTS. THANKS INFLUENSTER FOR THE CHANCE TO TEST AND SHARE WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS ABOUT THE NAILS IMPRESS PRODUCT ONCE AGAIN, THE PRODUCT WAS VERY DELIGHTFUL, AWESOME DESIGN COLOR FOR ME I THINK IT FIT MY BROWN COLORED SKIN.
Raome R.
Allen, TX
I had to go to a wedding and my nails were short so I knew nail polish wouldn't look as pretty. I didn't have time to make an appointment at the nail salon so I went and grabbed this life saver. I'm so glad I picked it up because my nails looked like they were done at a salon. It lasted me about a week or so.
I'd highly recommend it if you don't have time to go sit at a salon for couple of hours and are looking for a quick fix your dull nails!!!
Stacey V.
I expected these nails to last at least an hour and fall off but these nails lasted me a week and a half!! They are super cute and people kept on complimenting my nails! I would say to get more nail shape sizes though cause even though I cut my pinky super short it didn't really fit so my nail was larger than the fake nail but other than that I say try them out you won't regret it!!
Racquel B.
Portland, TX
I love imPRESS press on nails. I use them ery frequently so I was beyond excited to get them in my vox box! If you take your time when applying them and press firmly from the cuticle moving forward they weill last you about a week. If you just put them on like nothing they won't stay! Also make sure to clean your nails very good before applying and always do your nails lastly!CUte
Laura M.
Lincoln, NE
These nails are a great product when you don't have the time, or money for the nail salon, and just want them for the night out. Although not a fan of my pattern (with my skin tone), they took little time to apply (5 minutes) and felt sturdy enough that I wasn't worried about losing one. At the same time I did not plan on wearing mine for long so after an evening out in them, I was a tad rough to see if they easily fell off and just bending the tip down after a few times they fell off, meaning if you actually wanted to do work, I assume they would fall off easily. I would for sure try them again though!
Bea B.
Lakewood, WA
Very great product! I'm not a big fan of nail products because I find it very tedious to put on and I'm just not very good at it. But with the Impress nails, I find that it does all the work for you! No need to fumble with nail glue, just take out the adhesive cover, plop it on your nail and there you go, you got yourself a hella cute nail. Honestly  worth it and is very sturdy.
Faye Lorraine S.
Nutley, NJ
Review for: Lil Drummer Girl Nail Kit 24 Covers more...
I give this a 2. They have different designs and basically they are artificial nails you stick on your actual nails. They don't require glue because they have tacky adhesive on them. When you press them on the appearance is definitely worth it's price and it's attractive however they really won't last long. They move around they'll fall off. I suggest them for a short term use like you didn't want to do your nails but you had an event to go to.
Victoria Z.
BROOKLYN, NY
Doesn't last a week. I got these for free from NYCC 2014, and they lasted about half a week of careful use. Normal usage they would barely stay; I trimmed my nails for something that peeled and pushed so easily. They look nice but don't look real at all, however they are easy to use compared to the stick on nail decals, and are gentler on nails than the fake nails that need glue
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart