BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Sovanny T.
Fresno, CA
Great for fast and easy manicures on the good! Lasts me about a good week.. I just don’t like the already stick on nail.. I would prefer them better with nail glue just would feel like they would last longer. But would buy these again for a quick look that will save me tons of money.
Kimberly C.
Everett, WA
I loved my ImPress Manicure set. Since I have kids and can't afford getting my nails done all the time. So when I want to feel pretty for a few days, I can just use these. The only issue is I have long hair and I'm always touching my hair, and after about the second day, my hair would get caught at the cutical area. But other than that, everyone thought they were real!!!
Elizabeth J.
Jonesboro, AR
These nails were okay. I am not the kind of person who uses press on nails so I didn’t necessarily like the feeling of a press on nail. That being said they did do the job for my formal event that I used them for and they stayed on all night. I did get compliments. They seemed to be a good product! If
You like press on nails I would try them. They also have cute designs.
Alyssa S.
Junction City, KS
Personally the press on nails always start to pop off after about a day or two at most. I can never keep them on, so I don't feel that the quality is as great as they are made out to be.
Stacy K.
Willow Spgs, IL
I am in love. Where have these been all my life. So much cheaper than going to get your nails done and they don’t ruin your real nails. The sizes need to be more extensive because not all the nails fit perfectly but I still love the idea and I’m happy these were sent to me to try. Thanks Influenster and Impress.
I love these and I so look forward to trying them again and again!
Caitlin B.
INGRAM, TX
Theyre super cute! But arent long lasting which is super disappointing! I may just be too hard on my nails but for the price I would hope theyd stay on longer! I will probably buy again when I need nails for an event
Caitlin E.
Love receiving fake nails! These were so fun to wear in the summer because of the palm trees and also the bright orange summer color. I love that you can take these on and off. I make tutorials on Instagram of all things beauty and I loved showing off these fake nails in my videos. They are a great brand and stayed on for about a week! Very impressive and cute nails.
Anita K.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Other more...
I cannot have dark colors on for work so I felt like going to get a manicure with a dark color for vacation only to take it off 5 days later would be a waste of money. I saw the perfect set of nails at Walgreens and applied them right before my vacation. They stuck through everything and looked great! I would definitely purchase again the only thing is the edges start to dull out after about 5 days.
Tiffany R.
I was pretty disappointed with this product, I wasn’t even able to try them. The nails come in a few assorted sizes but that wasn’t my problem the problem is that I’d have to cut my nails basically nonexistent because they aren’t long enough to cover my nail bed properly. I was looking forward to trying this product out especially since I received it free from Influenster but unfortunately I wasn’t able to.
Kristen S.
Parksley, VA
I received the color “my shero”, it’s a beautiful matte deep burgundy, perfect for fall winter. These are super easy to apply and fit my fingers well. Unfortunately they didn’t stay on very long but I’m blaming it on the fat that I bite my nails and the press ons didn’t have anything to hold on it 😂 i love these sets and would definitely purchase again but for me I would add more glue if possible to get them to last longer
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart