BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Carolyn B.
Eugene, OR
Review for: Bright As A Feather more...
When I first got the Broadway Nails imPress Press-on Manicure I was skeptical. I don't usually like at home manicure kits because they are often hard to use and take a long time. This kit is very easy to use and I would definitely recommend it!
Sandra E.
Rocklin, CA
I really like the color I got and the packaging is cute/gimmicky but the nails are pretty thick and they are just a a tad too large for my nail beds. I could see them as being fun to wear out for a night but press ons were are so...80's. I can't imagine them making a huge come back. I think the price point is a bit high as well and my package actually had 2 patterns but the patterns weren't split into an even count. One pattern is missing the pinkie nails and the other pattern had the extra pinkies...I think i prefer the nail strip stickers better.
Brittany C.
I loved the easy application and the cute designs. However the downfall for me was the nail wear. They were falling off in less than 24 hours. They chip easily and were not easy to file with the provided nail file. I would love to see a more resistant nail. Also a shorter nail for people who don’t like the log nail look.
Alejandra A.
Review for: Accent Bells Wishes, 30 more...
I love these nails! They have so many designs to choose from and they last for about a week or even more if you really take care of them. They stay firm on your nails and look wonderful. Trust me when I tell you that everyone will compliment you!
Kelsey H.
Valley Vlg, CA
They are cute and have nice patterns, colors, and designs, but they definitely don't last a week like the box says. The first nail came off by the 2nd or 3rd day, and the rest came off shortly after. That can't withstand a lot of pressure. I wouldn't suggest these for people who are busy and always using their hands.

**they do look cute and natural though, I just glue them back on when they fall off
Ilyana M.
I work on a computer all day so I'm very picky about what I do with my nails. I normally spend $40 every couple of weeks to get them done professionally but after being able to try the imPress press on gel manicure nails I'm excited at the thought of how much money I'll save! The nails themselves are durable, yet thin enough so that they look like my natural nail. I received a color that I'm not necessarily a fan of, but they looked just as nice after I spiced them up with my own polish. 10/10 would recommend!
Samantha G.
Bella Vista, AR
I was surprised about this product by ImPress. With all the other press on nails I tried, these held up so much better. You can do anything from washing the dishes to washing your hair in the shower and the nails still stay. I got the nails in red and I loved the color but you can decorate the nails in anyway you want.
jean k.
Sandy, OR
My daughter has been using these for awhile she seems to love them ive noticed they look just like if the nail salon did them.
the paint job is done well and the designs and different tips are done very well also.
i think they are very reasonably priced and also i would most certainly reffer them to be worn.
and i think above and beyond everything else i absolutely love the fact that they are press on.
Audrey R.
El Dorado, AR
I absolutely LOVED this product.
I didn't think I would because I'm not a fan of fake nails and CERTAINLY not press on!
However these won me over! So many people asked me where I was getting my nails done and were blown away when I told them they were press-on nails from Kiss! And the fact that they have so many designs was like icing on the cake!
Brooke H.
Bakersfield, CA
It is imparitive that you follow directions in order to get the longest lasting nails.

I wear these every once in a while, and they're easy to apply, they don't damage my nails, and they look great. On average, I get about 1.5 weeks with them on - and that's with typing, washing dishes, etc.! These are the best fake nails I've used in years!
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart