BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Sheila T.
Reading, PA
Impress manicure is a great product. I use them for when I cant get into the nail salon. Just snap them on and Bam! Strong grip and last all day. Unless,you pinch your nail then obviously it will fall off. The designs are beautiful and they have a selection of them. You can gind them at any drug store and walmart!
Alexis R.
Portland, OR
THIS was my favorite thing in my complimentary Shimmer Voxbox, I love manicure, I usually go to the nail shop. However I can actually save money by purchasing the Impress nail line, they have many designs on their website. This product did not disappoint and everyone loved my manicure. It's easy to use and easy to remove.
Juliana B.
At first I loved these nails. The pattern i got was Space Cadet and thats what got me. I didn't mind having to cut my natural nails to put the press on ones on. But after a few days i noticed they never really fit on my nails and stuff was getting underneath them and irritating my nails. Plus when i tried taking them off the packaging says to just pull them off. i tried that and it ripped up one of my nails :/
Erin N.
The design was really cute but they looked absolutely fake. The nails weren't long enough to cover my natural nails which aren't even that long. After about an hour I pulled them off because they kept getting stuck in my hair while I was putting my hair up. (The nails didn't fit snug and my hair got caught underneath around my cuticles.) I wouldn't waste my money on this.
Yesuri
LAVEEN, AZ
These lasted about 1wk 1/2. but i did felt kinda worried since i felt they were going to come off when i was opening a soda can or other thongs like it. so i refrain myself from using my nails on things like that.. Application wasn't that quick cuz you do have to pick out the nail sizes and then after or before file at the end cuz they have this grip thingy.idk an they are short nail so not bad for natural look.
Alma P.
Tustin, CA
I wasn't very optimistic about these as I've tried another brand and they popped off before the day was over. I've had these on for over two days and then it popped off. I also look amazing. Several people have commented on what a great manicure I have – not knowing that their press on gel nails. They've all been shocked when I told them. Very impressed!
Brandi H.
Lynchburg, VA
They are okay. They don't look like your natural nails. The thumb nail wouldn't even cover my thumb so you could see some of the nail. They didn't go on to well and they did not last long at all. I put them on and the same day I took a shower and 5 of the 10 nails came off so I wound up just taking them off. I think they are too pricey as well. They do have so cute designs and colors but they don't stick too well.
Sabrina H.
I loved these press on nails and I got them just in time I had a date the next night.... they're definitely great for a one night thing I don't like the lifting at the tip of my nails sounds gross but my food got stuck in there smh but I really like the idea of them I would recommend them for a great night out but not to wear multiple days in a row ...
Marisa S.
Denver, CO
I received this nails I'm my college voxbox, I was so excited to try them because I loved the print mine came in but I couldn't find the right nails to fit my thumbs the nails are a little small for them. But then I ended up trying them like that cuz it wasn't that noticeable so I thought lets just give it a try! Well I ended up being more disappointed because you cant do anything with then cuz they fall so easily
Sha S.
I like the packaging of this product its super cute but the product itself is a different story.. First of all they cost like $10 dollars and i find that the stickiness wears off in the shower even on the first day and after i apply one hand i find it hard to peel the backings off the other hands
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart