BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

·       Includes on-trend accent nails

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Diana M.
I received a set of these as part of a badge prize and I was not impressed. I had a hard time finding a nail that fit on my thumb, they were either too big or too small and I also didn't like that even after following the directions they popped off really easily. The package says it lasts a week but they didn't even last an hour of me doing nothing with my nails.
Savannah A.
Beaver, OH
Review for: Joyride Covers 24 Covers more...
I have purchased these nails on multiple occasions. to be honest I'm not completely satisfied with them. i have to purchase additional glue to keep them on, the gel polish version of these nails wear down in less than a week. definitely room for improvement for sure
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
I always love using these if I need my nails done quickly for a one time wear/outfit matching!

These don't ruin your nails. I also sometimes put them on top of my nail polish if I'm in a super rush to get somewhere.

I can usually get 3-4 days wear out of these but when I was younger and I didn't have to work so much and wear/tear on them it would last me 7 days. They also work if you get some adhesive if only one comes off!
Cassidy E.
Clarksville, IN
These aren't great, but they're not half bad either. Pros: They have quite a variety of different colors and designs, which is pretty nice. They're fairly cheap. Easy to apply. Cute packaging. Cons: They don't really hold on your nails. They would be nice if you were going out somewhere nice or to a party for a night, but nothing to wear consistently. Only special occasions. Either way, good product but needs a little more work.
Karen P.
Garden Grove, CA
I loved these imPRESS nails. They are super easy to put on and mine lasted for days. I'm insanely hard on my nails and the fact that these were able to keep up without falling off, or chipping, or peeling or anything else was a huge plus for me.

Also, the colors are great and they are so much easier than taking the time to actually paint my nails.

I received a set from Influenster and I'm SO glad because I'm buying more.
Christin L.
SIESTA KEY
Aside from not liking the style of mine, they were UNBELIEVABLY easy to put on. They did not last a week, but we have our house on the market so I am constantly cleaning and have hands in water. They were a bit long for me, but according to their website they offer various lengths. I may try this product again in the future, especially for special occasions!
Kristina S.
Valley stream , NY
I always use these. These are actually the only kind i will use if i use press on nails. They stay about a week on me depending how rough i am on them. I wish they felt more substantial on though. They bend and break very easy. They are super easy to use. It takes no time to put them on which is great because many nights i am running behind and getting ready to go out and i can just throw them on, even in the car!!!!
Makenna S.
Schenectady, NY
The Good:
They have a wide selection of cool designs and colors. Also, they were relatively easy to put on. No nail glue !

The Bad:
I work at Dunkin Donuts, after a couple hours of working with these on one fell off. Then a while later another...aaand another. By the end of the night I decided to just rip them all off. So, these didn't even last me one day. After spending $8 on these I was pretty upset about that...
Leah H.
Carmel, IN
I am really picky about how my nails look, but also have horses and get my hands dirty all the time. I tried these on a whim and I loved how they look just like a real gel manicure! My advice however is to ignore their message of "no glue needed, just sticker them on." This may work for someone who never does in the way of hard work, but not for me. I peel off the backing, then add a little nail glue. I then make sure to wedge them pretty far up to my cuticle and press down. I have been able to use these nails for the full "week" advertised and still work on the farm.
Megan M.
Newport, NH
Compared to other press-on manicure sets these rank a little under the 'awesome' scale. The colors and size of the press-on nails are great and the packs come with enough extras in case you mess up but I found that the nails don't stay on as long as they should. I had mine on for about 2 days and then they started to pop off, I tried to put new ones where the old ones had fallen off but they soon did the same thing.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart