BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Domanique A.
Newport News, VA
I absolutely love these press on nails! I wore them for a wedding because I did not want to go to a nail salon and they stayed on the entire night ! I washed my hands, danced, and took tons of pictures and they never moved. I would absolutely recommend these to everyone. Oh did I mention they are reusable ??? No more chipped nails !
caitlin t.
Charleston, SC
I enjoyed this product complimentary from influenster! They are very durable and tough. I also appreciate how well the adhesive sticks. I can barely get it off my finger at all. I like that it comes in a lot of different designs but I did not like the one that I was given unfortunately. These are long-lasting and I would recommend them to anyone who enjoys wearing fake nails!
Asia O.
I received these complimentary from Influenster and I must say I'm super impressed. This is my first gel press on set and the color is really pretty. Application is easy to follow and this is a super inexpensive way to get a nice manicure on the fly. Definitely worth purchasing!
Jill W.
I received these in the Spring VoxBox, and they were a pretty maroon and gold swirl pattern. Sadly, the shape was slightly difficult for me to match up well with each of my real nails since I have long and narrow nails, so I had to cut mine. If an individual is lucky enough to have average-shaped nails, I would imagine that these could save some time.
Alexis R.
Portland, OR
THIS was my favorite thing in my complimentary Shimmer Voxbox, I love manicure, I usually go to the nail shop. However I can actually save money by purchasing the Impress nail line, they have many designs on their website. This product did not disappoint and everyone loved my manicure. It's easy to use and easy to remove.
Holly W.
My mom wears these all the time and swears by them because it's cheaper than going to a salon. Every time I have used these nails, they don't even last a day. One of them falls off within hours of putting them on! These might be good for someone who doesn't use her hands a lot, but for women who clean and work, I don't recommend these. If you want artificial nails, go to the salon. Salon nails will last way longer.
Sabrina H.
I loved these press on nails and I got them just in time I had a date the next night.... they're definitely great for a one night thing I don't like the lifting at the tip of my nails sounds gross but my food got stuck in there smh but I really like the idea of them I would recommend them for a great night out but not to wear multiple days in a row ...
Braxton B.
Wellsville, KS
I really liked this product. I'm a manual worker so I wouldn't wear these for an everyday thing but I wore mine for a girls weekend and I loved them. They stayed on through everything I did. They were very durable and stayed on. I would suggest these for weddings, or special occasions if you work with your hands everyday. If you had a job the didn't require manual labor these could be an everyday nail. I think this was a great product. Easy to get on and easy to get off. They also didn't leave my nails all nasty and torn after I took them off. Great product!
Erin N.
The design was really cute but they looked absolutely fake. The nails weren't long enough to cover my natural nails which aren't even that long. After about an hour I pulled them off because they kept getting stuck in my hair while I was putting my hair up. (The nails didn't fit snug and my hair got caught underneath around my cuticles.) I wouldn't waste my money on this.
Destiny B.
Reading, PA
I was so happy when I got these but sadly it didn't turn out as I hoped. They aren't salon nails so they of course won't last too long, but after I put them on they only stuck for 2 days before I started losing nails. And as others have stated, you really can't file them down or cut them without damaging the nail. The idea of the product is nice and the designs are really pretty, just wish they would've been better
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart