BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Katie R.
Jackson, TN
I really loved the style of these nails because they were super cute and something I would never pick for myself. However I do have to disagree slightly when the company says they are long wearing. I'm a hairdresser/ nail tech so I'm in water a couple times a day, but 9/10 I do wear gloves. But all of that considered, the nails didn't even make it through one whole work day for me
Ashley O.
Phoenix, AZ
I have never gotten so many compliments on my manicure! These nails look real and last- they really are awesome! I received these free from Influenster for testing purposes, however this was not the first time I used these! HIGHLY recommended Broadway Impress Gel Accents Symphony
Diana M.
I received a set of these as part of a badge prize and I was not impressed. I had a hard time finding a nail that fit on my thumb, they were either too big or too small and I also didn't like that even after following the directions they popped off really easily. The package says it lasts a week but they didn't even last an hour of me doing nothing with my nails.
Carissa D.
These nails are without a doubt, the best press on nails I've ever used. When I first saw the commercial I felt weary on trying them because every type of press on nail I've tried has come off within seconds. These stayed on for over 2 weeks and came with enough nails for me to use and my mom. They come in different lengths and designs so you can't get bored with them. The nails stayed on during my exercises or washing dishes.
Christin L.
SIESTA KEY
Aside from not liking the style of mine, they were UNBELIEVABLY easy to put on. They did not last a week, but we have our house on the market so I am constantly cleaning and have hands in water. They were a bit long for me, but according to their website they offer various lengths. I may try this product again in the future, especially for special occasions!
Noam G.
La Jolla, CA
I'd heard some good things about this product... So when I got them in my College VoxBox, I was really excited to try them. First off, the nail size are not in any way labeled, so it took me half an hour to figure out which nails matched with each other. Second, by the next morning, the were already coming off! I also had my friend try on some of the ones that were too big for me - same thing happened to her. So disappointing.
Karen P.
Garden Grove, CA
I loved these imPRESS nails. They are super easy to put on and mine lasted for days. I'm insanely hard on my nails and the fact that these were able to keep up without falling off, or chipping, or peeling or anything else was a huge plus for me.

Also, the colors are great and they are so much easier than taking the time to actually paint my nails.

I received a set from Influenster and I'm SO glad because I'm buying more.
Dakotah H.
San Clemente, CA
I didn't love the pattern I was given in my college voxbox, but would love to try out some of the solid colors or other patterns! These were super easy to apply and came with a variety of size so each nail had a perfect to near perfect fit. They nail was a litle short though, i had to trim ome of my nails to fit them-which isn't necessarily bad some fake nails are way too long.One negative with these is that the layer of glue is so thick that when you look at your nail tip you can see a gap. I will definitely be purchasing some of these for my younger sister, no gluey mess!
Jennifer I.
Ontario, CA
I received a set of these imPressed nails in my College VoxBox. When I first saw them I fell in love with the design. I was disappointed though when I applied them. One - they do not have a natural fit to them, most were too small. Two- within 10 mins of just reading a book 1 of the nails came undone, and last but not least - they didn't stand up to what was advertised on the box. I really would not recommend these to anyone.
JoJean D.
Winslow, ME
I purchased these press-on nails after seeing positive reviews on You Tube. However after getting them home and opening them, I realized that my nails are too large for the sizes they offer. I couldn't even use these. I don't think I have overly large hands or nails, but these were just too small.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart