BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Leah H.
Carmel, IN
I am really picky about how my nails look, but also have horses and get my hands dirty all the time. I tried these on a whim and I loved how they look just like a real gel manicure! My advice however is to ignore their message of "no glue needed, just sticker them on." This may work for someone who never does in the way of hard work, but not for me. I peel off the backing, then add a little nail glue. I then make sure to wedge them pretty far up to my cuticle and press down. I have been able to use these nails for the full "week" advertised and still work on the farm.
Kristina S.
Valley stream, NY
I always use these. These are actually the only kind i will use if i use press on nails. They stay about a week on me depending how rough i am on them. I wish they felt more substantial on though. They bend and break very easy. They are super easy to use. It takes no time to put them on which is great because many nights i am running behind and getting ready to go out and i can just throw them on, even in the car!!!!
Haleigh K.
Jacksonville, NC
I was very disappointed in this product when i finally found a color i actually liked i figured i would give it a try because they are easy to apply. i followed the directions and waited 30 minutes until coming in contact with any water but about 3 hours later when i went to take a shower the ALL fell off! so they lasted only a few hours and there are very few nice colors to choose from. but they are very easy to apply
Rhonda R.
Scott, LA
I never wear fake nails, but was excited to give them a try. I took my polish off my natural nails. Then was very disappointed to find out the fake nails are way to short. I would have to cut my real nails past the top of my fingers and down to the skin. So giving them to my neighbors 14 year old. Thank goodness I did not buy them, because I would be even more upset for wasting money. Now I have to polish my nails again.
Elijah Noelle D.
Kingwood, TX
I'm kind of in a in between with this product , sometimes they last sometimes they don't. The variety of designs are good but the durability is questionable. If you do the dishes,type basically if your a working women this may not be a good option. When you put these on they actually feel like they are going to lift at any moment. I would only use these for a night out but definitely not for a longer lasting manicure.
Megan M.
Newport, NH
Compared to other press-on manicure sets these rank a little under the 'awesome' scale. The colors and size of the press-on nails are great and the packs come with enough extras in case you mess up but I found that the nails don't stay on as long as they should. I had mine on for about 2 days and then they started to pop off, I tried to put new ones where the old ones had fallen off but they soon did the same thing.
Vanessa G.
Stockton, CA
I decided to try these press on nails when I found them as a sample in the box my chegg books came from! I was skeptical because usually press on nails don't last. I also wasn't crazy about the color. I decided to give it a shot because my nails are so short and ugly. I put the nails on and they were a bit too long for my liking so I cut them down with nail clippers then shaped them with a nail file. The next time I apply them I'm going to cut and file the nails before I put them on so they last longer. I also painted over the nails and they looked really natural!
Lakeon T.
Tyler , TX
I really liked this product a lot! The only thing I would change is the specific set I received, which looked much cheaper than most impress sets I have seen. However, they stayed on wonderfully and once filed down to my preferable length, looked great! I would definitely recommend this product to others if they wanted to save money and get a great nail look.
Triola D.
Palmdale, CA
I'm so super impressed with impress gel nail kit. Anything that I can do to look cute in minutes as a mother of five and a business owner, I will do! I will definitely be buying more of these! Thanks so much #influenster for letting me try these for free!
Lisa B.
New Castle, DE
Review for: *2-Pack* New Nicole Collection "Sexy Fresh" **Limited Signature Edition** more...
I love these kiss imPress press on nails and especially loved and Nicole Scherzinger Signature Series. there are so many different varieties colors and designs and the price is more than reasonable it makes it so that I can change my nails and have a "manicure" everyday if I want. if you've never tried these type of nails I definitely suggest you try the kiss brand as they have so many different varieties highly recommend
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart