BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

·       Includes on-trend accent nails

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Angel D.
I must have wider fingernails, because I had a really hard time finding the right nail to fit each finger. The thumb nail didn't even cover my entire nail! They looked pretty, but they're a little raised because of the glue, so any time I put my hands through my hair it would get stuck on the nail! That was a little annoying. So if the sizes were more of a variety and the glue wasn't so thick, it probably would have worked.
Carissa D.
These nails are without a doubt, the best press on nails I've ever used. When I first saw the commercial I felt weary on trying them because every type of press on nail I've tried has come off within seconds. These stayed on for over 2 weeks and came with enough nails for me to use and my mom. They come in different lengths and designs so you can't get bored with them. The nails stayed on during my exercises or washing dishes.
Kelsey H.
Virginia Beach, VA
The patterns these come in are super cute and adorables. I have to keep my nails super short cause i play guitar so I had to cut these down and they didn't crack like other brands have. They don't feel very secured onto my nail though, so i would recommend to by some different nail glue to use with them.
Megan W.
Lebanon, NH
While the designs are amazing, the self adhering parr of these nails is a grand flop for me. I have bought them a few times and after one day they pop off and I need nail glue to get any good wear from them. I definitely love they have short ones so I will always purchase tbis brand over others, but nail glue would be a good idea if you do any normal human tasks.
Dakotah H.
San Clemente, CA
I didn't love the pattern I was given in my college voxbox, but would love to try out some of the solid colors or other patterns! These were super easy to apply and came with a variety of size so each nail had a perfect to near perfect fit. They nail was a litle short though, i had to trim ome of my nails to fit them-which isn't necessarily bad some fake nails are way too long.One negative with these is that the layer of glue is so thick that when you look at your nail tip you can see a gap. I will definitely be purchasing some of these for my younger sister, no gluey mess!
Liliana M.
Silver Spring, MD
Review for: Dancing Queen more...
I really like this product. I usually don't like to get my nails done. This are perfect for someone like me. They stick so well and last for about 2 weeks, they also come in different colors and you can even use your own nail polish to paint them. They come off easily and nails won't be weak and fragile.
Sofia T.
Ardmore, PA
I received this product in the shimmer voxbox from influenster free for review purposes but all opinions are my own

These nails are good for someone who struggles painting their nails but wants a nice no fuss manicure! The nails are available in a variety of designs which is appealing to a lot of consumers. I took off one star because I wish they were available in different shapes
Kennedy N.
Plano, TX
These come in a really cute packaging and the nails themselves are Hugh quality. However, I wish they came bare so they could be glued on. The sticky adhesive is utter crap in my opinion. These always pop off within hours. I may as well past my my nails myself.
Savannah A.
Beaver, OH
Review for: Joyride Covers 24 Covers more...
I have purchased these nails on multiple occasions. to be honest I'm not completely satisfied with them. i have to purchase additional glue to keep them on, the gel polish version of these nails wear down in less than a week. definitely room for improvement for sure
Adrian H.
Danville, IL
I received a set of 24 press on red nails as a free sample and I have to say I am very impressed! Lol... No hot really, I'm a mom of 3 and my usual home done nails last one day before chipping with all the dishes, laundry, crafts and all that stuff. I've had them on 3 days now and still going strong! I even painted them since I got bored with the red, and it worked great. I love them and will recommend, and will buy these again.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart