BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Sasha R.
Fairview, NJ
When I first got my little pack of nails to me the packaging was cute (: even my design was pretty. When I tried to match them to my nail I had to cut my nails short -.- and I don't mind doing this but my nails weren't that long and I had to cut them. It took me a while to find my size and when I finally put on all of nails I didn't really like the way it came out on me, they didn't look real and they fell off. I'm just disappointed
Carolyn B.
Eugene, OR
I got this product from Uni VoxBox, and was not very impressed.

I had trouble finding sizes that fit my nails, and they fell off quite quickly. One thing that I came up with to make up for this, is to paint your nails with polish first, and then apply the nail while it is still wet.

On the positive side, they do have a nice range of colors, and it is a very good idea.
Analisa M.
Received these in a VoxBox, and prior to that I had purchased a set. Both times I immediately removed the nails as soon as I had finished applying them. For me they look so unnatural (I know they're false but they scream false). Also when I removed them I was left with nail scratches. Not purchasing again. I'd rather suffer and paint my nails or pay to get them done.
Emily K.
Orlando, FL
I was super excited to try these when I got them in my Spring Fever VoxBox, sad to say that once they were on my nails they came right off in a matter of secants. ): The idea is great, especially when you have no nails and you want them to look pretty for an event. But they don't even last up to an hour, more like 15mins.
Gabby O.
Mission, TX
Im really impressed by the impress manicure. They have super cute designs available. I like hoe they are super easy to apply & remove. I left them on for only 5 days because I'm the type of person who changes their polish a lot. On day 5 the manicure was still intact, they were really stuck on my nails!! One thing I didn't really like is that my natural nails were a bit longer than the manicure :/ but other than that I really liked them.
Rosemarie B.
GEORGETOWN, TX
I love the different designs they come in. Makes doing your nails easy and fast. The application process is so easy and simple. All you do is peel, press, and hold. NO dry time so you don't mess them up. The only problem is they don't last as long. Mine have lasted from 5-7 days. They are really great for those moms on the go or busy collage students. Also the price is a bit much but worth it if you don't have the time to paint your nails
Tavleen S.
, OH
I love the idea of no glue or sticky stuff and they are really easy to apply but I only had right sizes for like 2 nails...the rest were either too big or too small. Also it says that it'll last a week if used correctly and I followed the instructions to the letter and it only lasted about a day, lost my thumb nail the very next day. I really liked the design but the nails just do not sit...can tell they are fake from across the room.
Taylor H.
Brandon, FL
I usually don't wear nails because I'm going to school for something in the medical field. I was interested to try these in my VoxBox. Make sure you prep your nails! I read some reviews before and I think it made a big difference. They only stayed on about a week probably because I am so rough on my hands. The brand has a variety of colors and prints, so if you are looking for a way to change up your nails this is the perfect product.
Megan B.
Wyoming, MI
These are nice nails to use inbetween my visits to the nail salon. I cannot actually say how long they last because I took them off after a few days, but they fit really nice. A couple fell off but I'm not a delicate person when it comes to my hands, and there were extra nails. They were longer than my real nails so I didn't have a problem. This is something I would purchase for special occasions and I would recommend it to others.
Keisha T.
Cleveland, OH
Very easy to put on but 2 things bothered me. They are thin so they bend rather easy if you do work that requires allot of pulling, pushing, etc. Also don't like the sticky stuff that's supposed to stick them to your nail. It doesn't work at all. I used glue instead.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart