BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Adrianna F.
Higganum, CT
I haven't used the actual pattern that was sent in my VoxBox yet, but I used this exact product for prom a few years ago instead of dishing out all that cash for a manicure. Skeptic of how tacky they would look, I tried them before it was time for prom and I loved them. They stay on for about a week, and are tough! I bought another set for prom, and another set, and another set... These are great for special occasions or just for fun!
MacKenna H.
Placentia, CA
I personally have had acrylic nails for about 3 years now. But after seeing these used I have a feeling I might be switching over to this cheaper option. I received these nails in my Shimmer Vox Box and asked my mom to try them out for me, she absolutely loved them. They were super easy to apply and didn't cause her any issues. I will definitely be trying these myself!
Rosemarie B.
GEORGETOWN, TX
I love the different designs they come in. Makes doing your nails easy and fast. The application process is so easy and simple. All you do is peel, press, and hold. NO dry time so you don't mess them up. The only problem is they don't last as long. Mine have lasted from 5-7 days. They are really great for those moms on the go or busy collage students. Also the price is a bit much but worth it if you don't have the time to paint your nails
Kiani C.
Fullerton, CA
I purchased these on a whim. I'm the type of girl who gets lazy after painting two nails or gets nail polish EVERYWHERE. But with these bad boys, I can keep my nails short, and spend an infinitely less amount of time wiping off access polish, etc.
I use my hands like crazy & these nails have lasted a good week now. I'm super excited & will be buying many more in the future
Shelley H.
Mocksville, NC
I got a set of tye-dye Impress nails in my Spring Fever Vox Box. They were very easy and quick to put on, and I was surprised they lasted as long as they did. I do dishes, laundry, and all sorts of things everyday, and they held up well. The first one came off on day 4, which I was expecting sooner. As long as you follow the directions correctly, they should last at least a week, well for people who don't constantly use their hands.
Emily K.
Orlando, FL
I was super excited to try these when I got them in my Spring Fever VoxBox, sad to say that once they were on my nails they came right off in a matter of secants. ): The idea is great, especially when you have no nails and you want them to look pretty for an event. But they don't even last up to an hour, more like 15mins.
Leah S.
Stevens Point, WI
I really like the concept. They looked so great! It’s kind of tricky to get them to stick well, since some began lifting after a few hours when I wasn’t even doing anything. I think they work best if you don’t have the money to get a mani for a special event, since they have tons of designs!
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
I always love using these if I need my nails done quickly for a one time wear/outfit matching!

These don't ruin your nails. I also sometimes put them on top of my nail polish if I'm in a super rush to get somewhere.

I can usually get 3-4 days wear out of these but when I was younger and I didn't have to work so much and wear/tear on them it would last me 7 days. They also work if you get some adhesive if only one comes off!
Allana M.
Seven Hills, OH
I got these nails in a VoxBox and I loved the updated french tip design! I put them on and did a bunch of baking/dishes around Christmas time so they only lasted a few days but they did not damage the nails underneath like glue would and they were easy to remove! They would be great to prepare for a wedding weekend or a special occasion just to spice things up quickly without the mess or time required to get your nails done!
Sarah M.
Blue Springs, MO
I absolutely LOVE these imPRESS press-on manicure nails!! They are SO easy to use-- they literally take just a few minutes to put on and you're good to go. They fit my finger nails perfectly and they don't look "fake"-- it really does look like you spent hours doing your nails. These come in a variety of colors and designs and I definitely recommend these when you're in a pinch for time. They lasted about four days on me!
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart