BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Bryanna C.
Bellingham, WA
I was very exited to receive these cause of the cute design. I applied them and they were too wide for my nails and also to short so I had to cute my own nails. After I got them fixed they weren't so bad but they literally fell off after an hour, not even joking and I was awkwardly out with my boyfriend while I had to pick off the two that didn't fall off lol! def not worth 6 bucks guys.
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
I love these nails. The application of the nails was easy and flawless. The different nail sizes made it easy to find the right size for my small nails. The sticky backing is very sticky and I have yet to have a issue with them falling off. The pattern on the nails are also very cute. I recommend starting from your pinky and working your way in to the thumb when applying for easy application. Great product and I will be back to buy more.
Chrismary D.
Bronx, NY
I had first heard about these nails from one of my favorite gurus on youtube and had been dying to try them ever since. I was so excited to finally get them and I was not disappointed at all! They come in a great assortment of colors and designs and are extremely easy to use. The best part about them is that there not too long and so you can still everyday tasks. Oh, and the glue on these nails is AMAZING! Just an amazing product overall.
Ashlyn G.
Couldn't figure out for the life of me which nail went on which finger! I put them on the wrong one twice. The glue came out very thick, causing the impress nails to not line up with my natural nail line. They did not look natural or "impressive." They also only stayed on for 5 days. On day 6, I completely broke one in half just from typing. If your field of work involves a lot of typing, I definitely wouldn't recommend these nails to you.
Kassandra M.
BUDA, TX
Although these nails come in the cutest colors and designs i hate them they look so cheap and you can tell its a press on it doesn't stay on at all i tried some once they were poppin off hours after i put them on they slide around on ur nail they are super short to give the impression that they are real but they aren't rather spend $30 at the salon then waste 6 bucks on these
Alejandra A.
Review for: Fast Easy more...
I love these nails! They have a ton of different styles & they do last for about a week or 2 if you really take care of them. The con that I have is that they're too short for my liking. But other than that, totally worth the price and you'll get tons of compliments!
Alma B.
I live out in a farm so getting my nails done is always a waste of time and money because that same day they are covered in mud. However I like my nails to look amazing for special occasions, with Kiss Press-On I can. I can put them on for that night look great. They work great for me. I just have to carry the glue and extra nails for any mishaps..
Angela B.
Kenduskeag, ME
My favorite fake nail kits by far, they have so many options in colors, desins, patterns, sizes Etc. They look professinal!There extremely easy to apply in a matter of minutes! They lasted for three days minimum for me, but can lastup to a week..i guess it all depends on how much you work with your hands. There affordable as well. If your looking for a quick, affordable but yet professional looking set of nails then kiss is right for you!
Juliana S.
Asheville, NC
Love love love these nails! They stayed on so well and so long that I didn't ever worry one would come off midday. Ive recommended them every time I got a compliment on them. Just so good and very affordable. I think the only issue I had was he thickness of the nail but I also think thats what made them so strong.
Andrea B.
Orlando, FL
They're pretty good. They fit my nails well and compared to other brands I've tried, look a lot less tacky. I got the nude tone with the white tips, and they looked pretty natural. I'll definitely try out some other colors in the future. I did a lot of work with my hands immediately after putting them on and I only ended up having to replace one nail. For someone like me who hates spending money on getting a manicure, these are great.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart